Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

first tooth!?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:21 PM
  • 7 Replies

When did your child(ren) cut their first tooth….

If you can be as exact as possible that would be great!

Example- 6 months 2 weeks

and if you could name some of their behaviors

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
krystleamiller
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:25 PM
Branson cut his first tooth July 19 and then he cut the second one exactly a week later on the 26th. He just turned 8 months July 28. He has has NO problems, well except for slobbering everywhere. But he's not fussy, feverish or anything. He's doing REALLY good!

barnwell84
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:28 PM
Catie cut her first two bottom teeth on 07-11 and she's 8 months now.  Before she cut her teeth, she was fussy and wanted to be held all the time.  She also drools on everything, everybody, and everywhere.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
LisabzboyMom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:29 PM
Both my boys cut their first teeth at 4 months, no later than 4 months, 1 week. I clearly remember my oldest, because he was a little crabby, had a runny nose, and wasn't sleeping as well as usual (he was a pretty good sleeper, even at 4 mo.). He also had a low grade fever, only around 99.5. Oh, and LOTS of drool ~ nonstop drool. I told my pediatrician at his 4 mo. check-up that I thought he was teething, and he kept insisting that he wasn't, that it was too early. We went round and round, and he wouldn't budge about it. The VERY NEXT DAY myson's tooth broke through the skin.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon, Beautiful Boy
mslotus
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:30 PM
Isaiah got his first tooth at 3 months, he was fussy and chewing on everything!
Indikah got hers when she was 7 months and 1 week, she was very fussy and didn't want to sleep, she was also chewing on everything.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

snkjackson
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:33 PM
My daughter will be 6 months old on Thursday and she cut her first tooth on her 5 month birthday! She went down for her nap and woke up with a tooth cut. That following friday we were on our way to see her Cardiologist (an hour and half away from where we live) and she slept the whole way and when she woke up she had cut her second tooth! So it is different in all kids. My cousins little girl cut her first tooth at 3 months and 4 days old!
miranda1105
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:48 PM
Kaden cut his first tooth at about 4 months, he has all but his 2 year molars which are about to come in. He's always had a hard time cutting his teeth. He usually gets the runs for about a week to 2 weeks before he gets a tooth.  He drewls like crazy and hardly wants to eat anything, which is unlike him.  He has even gotten a rash and a low grade fever with a couple of them. I cant wait til he has all of them

3byzmom
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:56 PM
My baby is 9 months old and he cut his first tooth about on his 9 month day..if that sounds right!!  We were camping so I'm not sure if he just wasn't use to the environment or he was just extremely cranky/needy.  He wanted daddy to hold him the whole week and that wasn't too unnatural but he was just way to needy.  My other two kids I can't tell you without looking at the books but they didn't change at all when they were coming in.  They acted completely normal so when they came in I was in aww...I was like when the hell did that come???lol!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)