Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When it rains it pours!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM
  • 3 Replies
Well ladies I am trying to help my daughter get over this boyfriend thing. Now my momwho lived with me and my boyfriend are having job troubles. My momworks with me in the same hospital, She is a rehab adminstrative assistant. Well we are down sizing and closing 1 of 2 buildings 90 people will be cut in sept. And alot more in dec. Well for the Nurses it isn't a problem but for people like my mom who have devoted their lives 17 yrs to the place have no where to go, Now she is very scared she is 58 but really young looking ans areally wonderful person. She feels no one will hire her because she is old.Now my boyfriend works as a Fed EX driver and he is also having lay off problems. Everyone in my house is depressed angry sad, scared. Now i am just sitting back and dealing with all the moods, anger.tryjing to keep my 2 yr old from all the depressed peolple around him. I think I am going crazy. I have a very strong attitude and try to be realistic when it comes to problems . I am always the advice giver , the soother thE EVERTHING WILL BE O.K PERSON WHAT ABOUT ME!!!I WANT TO RUN AWAY!!!!!! CRYING INSIDE!!!!CAN'T SHOW WEAKNESS SCARED EVERYONE WILL GO CRAZY!! HELP!!!!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
I_am_so_blessed
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:27 PM
If you need a friend to talk to and vent to, I'm here for you hun. It sounds like to me you need some alone time and just time to get away by yourself and away from the negativity.

*Tiffany Rene*- Luke 18:27: With God all things are possible.
AngelaDawn
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:27 PM
I'm in a similar position. Sometimes it's hard to be the strong one who's in control. Sometimes I wait til everyone's asleep and have a good cry( don't tell; I'm supposed to be tough as nails).
1rn
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:35 PM
TOUGH AS NAILS thats a great way to put it. I just feel that i am always solving or attendind to everyone elses problems and not my own. But then I feel guilty because I am a mother 1st all else comes in 2nd. So my childrens issues are never a problem I just do what I have to do. But when everyone in the house is going through stuff i feel obigated to walk them through there issues. I have tons if worries also but i can,t let them get to me . I always say god doesn't give us what we can't handle!! I don't know how to get some me time . I never have had any me time. can someone teach me!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)