Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone watch....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:42 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hell's Kitchen on Fox?? I just started watching it a few weeks ago and I'm kind of hooked!

Paige

--Group Owner of Chicago Suburbs--"The place for suburban moms to meet and talk."

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kohelgirls3
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:06 AM
I love that show.  I started watching it last summer.  had to watch it this yr.  Isn't Chef Ramsy craaaaazzy good?  I can't believe that the little nanny is in the final 2.  shocked i guess.  I can't wait to see who wins who do you think it will be?  I have a hard time picturing either one of them being the winner and running a resturante.
coco25
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:09 AM
I looove that show.  But the final 2 don't seem like they could run a restaurant.  Chef Ramsey is very entertaining and his Mum was very cute on Monday's episode.
Mama_Marie
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 12:11 AM
I love Hell's Kitchen!  I'm glad that Julia went as far as she did...hope she's back in another season.  I was really surprised that Bonnie got to stay. 
sophstersmom
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 10:45 AM
I'm with you ladies, I can't believe Bonnie is still there. She doesn't seem like she has was it takes to run a restaurant....I like Rock though. I was glad that he got to stay. I am hoping he will win!! I felt so bad for the other two girls who got sent home on Monday's episode!

Paige

--Group Owner of Chicago Suburbs--"The place for suburban moms to meet and talk."

silverdust00
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 10:52 AM

me and hubby both LOVE it.

I thought that Jen would go home cause she didn't catch that mistake when she was up.  But still shocking cause Jen is much better than Bonnie.  I think Rock will win.  I can't imagine Bonnie running a restaurant.

I thought that was GREAT of Chef Ramsey to send Julia to school to help her.

sophstersmom
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:33 AM
I hope we get to see Julia again! That was awesome of Chef Ramsey!!
Quoting silverdust00:

me and hubby both LOVE it.

I thought that Jen would go home cause she didn't catch that mistake when she was up. But still shocking cause Jen is much better than Bonnie. I think Rock will win. I can't imagine Bonnie running a restaurant.

I thought that was GREAT of Chef Ramsey to send Julia to school to help her.

Paige

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)