Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

BIG ... HARD... NIPPLES STICKING OUT!

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 5:38 AM
  • 23 Replies

what do you think?

lol

i have a question for you all... i don't care how old you are, if you are here you are in the age range.

o.k. so my mom is 58 yrs old...she is a hot little thing for her age. she has a nice shape, pretty face...she looks good!

but... my mom comes from a generation that did not have lightly padded bras.

my moms nips stick out all the time! i was at the store and took notice that several other mature ladies had thin bras.... with their nips poking out! lol big hard nipples pointing the way!

i would be mortified if my nipps were poking through my bra. i am a big c...small d cup and i buy lightly padded bras JUST TO HIDE MY NIPS!

so... do you let the nips poke out or are you like me... a nipple phobe? do you buy padded or thin bras?

owner of 30andbeyond...jigsaw ribbon...co-admin of autism, asperger's, pdd awareness

by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 5:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommieofone06
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:06 AM

i hate if they show through a bra i get ones padded enough so ya cant see em

Mikesdreamer
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:10 AM

I'm almost 48 and my hubby likes lingerie. Most of my bras are thin and lacey so yep my nipples do stick out.

Aimee14
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:11 AM

LOL. For me, my nips don't get that "rock hard" like they used to when I was younger. I don't know why. So they don't stick out anymore, But I seen this one woman, actually my DH did, He said she could cut glass with those suckers. I turned around and OMG. They could do some damage. I have never seen them poke out that far.

mitch576
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:33 AM

can you feel every man in the room staring at your nips? lol.... i swear i can feel them staring if my nips are poking out.

my mom is like " what? i have hard nipples....there is nothing i can do!"

rofl!

Quoting Mikesdreamer:

I'm almost 48 and my hubby likes lingerie. Most of my bras are thin and lacey so yep my nipples do stick out.

owner of 30andbeyond...jigsaw ribbon...co-admin of autism, asperger's, pdd awareness

Theresa236
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 6:54 AM

I hate when they stick out!   But I am kind of top heavy and I hate the padded bras I think they make me look bigger which is not what I want.  So the bra I wear depends on the shirt I am wearing.  If I am wearing a T-shirt or a top that would make it noticable if they poke out, I wear a lightly padded one, if I'm wearing a top that won't show anything I wear one of my thinner bras.

butterfli4201
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 7:33 AM

Mine are always hard so there really isn't much I can do about it if they are seen then they are seen...lol.  I am not a big fan of padded bras so I don't typically wear one but I do have 2 that are super comfy and try to wear them when I am going to be wearing a tight shirt.lol

adhazlett
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 7:39 AM

ROFLMAO! This is hillarios.  My MOM is the exact same way!!!!!  She refuses to pad ANYTHING up there.  So yes, hers do too.  I can't stand it.  My bras are padded...not only for that but to fake people into thinking they're bigger...lol.  When God was passin' out boobs, he jipped me big time.  But yes I know what you mean.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rhynestonefreak
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 7:47 AM
I bought a bra at Victoria's Secret and it's supposed to help with the nips, I'm top heavy as well (good genes haha) so I didn't want something padded but I didn't want a piece of cloth...I forgot what the name of the bra was, but it's PERFECT!
A Feb. baby!!! Parker (6-1-07)

Mommie2Two
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 7:50 AM

I hate padding because I am a D.  But I would NEVER buy an unpadded bra!! I have to have the padding to cover the nips :)

jazzyandpat
by on Oct. 23, 2008 at 7:51 AM

im very top heavy as well. i so buy the padded ones though. it is bad enough men look at my top not my eyes so i dont want them looking at anything i dont want them to lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN