Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

looking for friends

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:09 PM
  • 10 Replies
just started my sis inlaw got me on here and well would like some new friends to chat with. hope to be chatting with you soon.
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jerszedragon
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:11 PM
HI!!  Please feel free to message me any time you wanna chat
katysgotababy
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:12 PM
Well your going about getting friends all the wrong ways.  The best way to seek out moms that are just like you are to look into the groups. they have tones of groups that fit just about anybody. It's awesome. good luck.
angelmommie39
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:21 PM
Hi Hotmomma79 my name is Patricia Nice to meet you i am 39 single mom to 5 Kids . I would Love to be friends I live in Minnesota and i love to meet new People and Make New Friends As well Please add me to your Friends List And would Love to hear about your Kids and Your hobbies and Stuff . Have a awsome day and God Bless you and your Family .

Patricia
EscobedobyzMom
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:27 PM
HI
You can message me anytime. I literally live here. NO joke. I also have a group called Tattoo You. Its for everyone not just ppl with tatts. I am 35, live in cali and have 3 boys. 10, 12 and 21 months. I do work from home hence I am always bored cuz I have nothing to do at work unless I get an appraisal to type so hit me up.
Erika
sexxymommy25
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:34 PM
hi, i m a single mom and 25 you can chat with me anytime
Bells1158
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:39 PM
Count me in.  I love to chat.

Bells1158
momlovesJesus
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:42 PM
Im new here too...please feel free to chat with me any time as well.  I still dont have a clur how to add friends here do you?  Look forward to chatting with ya

Beth
mbatz4ed
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 1:50 PM
I just found this site myself, by accident! (Best accident I ever had except for a couple of my "un-planned kids"!!! LOL ) I am more in the "Grand-mother mode of mothering" because my four have grown up and produced their own!!!
And you know that old saying:
" If only we could of had Grand-children first!!!" That's cause you can spoil them and give them back!!!LOL So...you get breathing room, all the hugs & kisses...spoiling...and their parents get the discipline etc!!!!
But "Mothering" is a life-time....never-ending....very rewarding...and the hardest job any woman can tackle!!!  ( But at least it's not all work & no play!!! )Cool
LAMAMAOF2
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 3:40 PM
fill free to chat with me anytime!!
ftmomx5
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 3:42 PM
Hi, would love to chat...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)