Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

newcomer

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 9:15 PM
  • 1 Replies
Hi,

I am new here. I have a 20yr old and an 8 yr old both girls. Right now they are both driving me crazy.

The 8yr old has stated peeing her pant at least a few times a week and usually only at school. At home we have learned to tall her to go to the bathroom if it has been to long. She has so far never peed the bed at night. Mostly she waits to long and then can't make it. She used to only have an accident once in awhile. It has increased I have treid to figure out what it is but through all he checking and asking her no resolution. No punishment(taking away things) oe rwards have seemed to work.  The doctor doesn't think it is medical because it is not an all the time problem and it is only during the day.

Any suggestions?

by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
gacgbaker
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 9:36 PM
Sounds like she just gets distracted and then doesn't take the time to go. A place you might want to go to ask is The potty training moms support group (http://www.cafemom.com/group/562)... I know most the kids are younger that they are talking about, but they might have some suggestions! Good luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)