Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey Everyone!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 10:16 PM
  • 1 Replies
Hi to all,
I joined ClubMom because i recently realized that I am all alone.  I am a friend to some women but only when they need a friend. I have three kids, good kids so far, my oldest recently found out she is pregnant - she lives 900 miles away, my middle child is in college - here at the closest city, and my youngest went to live with his oldest sister so that he can 'have a life'.  I live and work on a ranch 15 miles from the nearest city and I couldn't run him to and from practice (football)  everytime he needed, and the bus got him home in time to go to bed.  I have friends here on the ranch all the time, but I - for some reason- just barely noticed that they are all my husbands friends.  I have not one single female friend.  I talk to one of my sisters on yahoo messenger when she has a chance and everyday ( at least 5 times a day) to my middle child.  I even have a myspace page that my kids set up to keep me informed of them.  I enjoy ranch life even when I can barely move because i have been busy all day (some days I do nothing).  Well, thats me! 
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Robin
by Head Admin on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:14 AM

Hi Chel03,
Nice to meet you! 

Feel free to say hi and send friend invitations to the other moms here. 

You can stop by our group
Chatterbox for a chat or to say hello.

Glad you're here!Smile
Robin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN