Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 11:31 PM
  • 2 Replies

HEEEELLLO Ladies, I am so Happy to have found all of you. I am a grandmother, I live in a small, small, town. I am the mother of twin boys and I have no one to talk to except all the boys in my house. Men. big or small, cannot carry on good conversation. Please feel ever so free to contact me. I am in my early 40's and lonely. 

by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
maciastwin
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 11:40 PM

HI! I am also new here and just starting to explore the whole function of this cool networking site!!! Twin boys huh?  How old and are they identical or fraternal? I am an indentical twin! My sister had her fist child 3 years ago this month, a boy, and I had my first 9 weeks ago today, also a boy!! I'm curious to see how many similarities they will have as my son gets older, I mean they do have half of the same DNA!!!!  My poor dad had 3 girls, and his only real male friend was our dog who passed away, now all of us girls are having boys, so the tables have turned!!  Maybe your sons will have girls once they start families, if they haven't already!!!

loveforfamily
by on Mar. 22, 2007 at 11:40 PM
Welcome!  We are glad that you have joined us.  We all understand you needing someone to talk to.  I am a stay at home mom of two boys 3 and 15mths.  I know what you are going through and jus knowing that you have someone to talk to through out the day makes it so much better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN