Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hi Ladies, Okay heres the deal....im a 21yr old mommy to a beautiful 6month old girl, she is my everything. I got married last year to my husband who is from NC....im from London England, thats where we met and before i knew it i was in love and packing my bags, giving up my whole life as i knew it to be with him. I have been here for 2 years now and have met 0 friends! I dont know if i should laugh or cry! As i said i must be a loser lol...It gets so lonely being in the house all day everyday while my husband is at work and im sure im not all alone on this one! I dont drive either...its like prison lol. I have no friends or family in this country and its starting to wear me down. I miss life! Im use to a busy city life and i have had to adapt so much living here!!! I LOVE meeting new people from all walks of life...and now that im a new 'mom' it would be great to meet other mums....i guess this the right place. Thats my story.xxxxx.Kiss

by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 12:18 AM
Replies (11-12):
momma22
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 1:58 AM

That loneliness is exaclty why I joined cafemom. I haven't moved at all. Actually, my husband and I bought my childhood home (long story). It's that all of my friends moved away! Either that, or they don't have children and cannot relate well to what I'm going through. In any case, I would be honored to be your friend!

sheilakayx2
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:00 AM
hello my name is sheila i aam from durbin wv origanally from richmond va i moved here about 4 years ago all my family live here but my mom she's in va i am a single mother of 2 boys 1 is 14 years old and the other is 19 months old and they keep me busy all the time glad to here from you talk to you later sheila
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)