Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello all new person here

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:43 PM
  • 4 Replies
ok soooo im totally new to this I have never been on a site like this but i figured its worth a try lol anyway just thought I would say hello im judy annnd i have a 3 1/2 month old son :P
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
fulloflaughs26
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:46 PM
Welcome Judy!!!  My name is Stacey and I have a 2 year old daughter.  You're going to love this site!!!  Everyone is so friendly!!!  Anytime you need advice, you have a lot of people to turn to and they are always so helpful!!!!  I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do!!!!!  Feel free to add me if you'd like or feel free to chat with me anytime!!!!

Stacey, mommy to Isabelle(2)
2cjsmommy06
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 2:53 PM
Hello Judy! I am also new. I just joined a few days ago.  My name is Rachelle and I have a 13 month old son.
lilsnuggleym
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 3:07 PM
Hi Judy  im new to this site also and i have a 13 month old daughter. I have never been on a site like this before either but i found it through the mommy and me site and figured it would be cool to be able to talk to other mom's.
Babymaker225
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Hi Judy.
I'm rather new to the site also. I'm Tracy and i have 4 kids, ranging in ages from 11 months to 9 years old. Welcome to the group!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)