Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hey ya'll

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:33 PM
  • 5 Replies
Hey, my name is Erin and i am 30 years old and from the lone star state( texas). I am married to a wonderfaul man and have 3 beautiful kids. Ian,7, Grace,3, and new baby Nolan, 1 month. I am a high school teacher of American Sign Language. Looking forward to meeting other moms.
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
gacgbaker
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:40 PM
Welcome, it is so nice to meet you!  I have a daughter named Grace too!  I took a high school class on ASL, my husband and I also took one when I was pregnant with my son.  I bet that is a fun profession! 
lamascusmama
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:42 PM
hi nice to meet you too! how old is your Gracie? I love teaching ASL. Sometimes it can be ahrd because high school kids don't always want to learn. I am on maternity leave right now and i have heard that my students really miss me, so iguess that makes all the aggrevation worth it.
gacgbaker
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 4:50 PM
My Gracie is 18 months old, I also have a son who is four, his name is Cale.  My mom is a high school teacher, so I know that it can be frustrating!  I admire you for taking on that job!  I know it doens't seem like it when you are in the classroom, but I bet you are making a huge difference in those kids lives!

Amber
Pregnancy Group Owner
Children's Health Issues Group Owner
mother_of_5
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:03 PM
  Hello to both of you,  My name is Becky.  I have 4 kids and my boyfriend has 1 so between us, we  have 5.  They are Heather- 15, Cliff- 14, Hope- 12, Tori-9 and Hannah-7.  They diffentley keep us busy and I work at a hotel.  His little girl has diabetes, she is such a sweety.  I moved here to Washington State from Tennessee.   If you wanna chat, just let me know!!  Hope to talk to you soon!!    Becca
lamascusmama
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:20 PM
nice to meet you! So happy to see a mom who has more kids than me, haha!  what kind of things are you interested in?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)