Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

goofnugget

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:34 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello everyone. I am a newby, I don't have any pics up yet, but will as soon as possible. So much going on the home front, doing a lot of outdoor work to get it kid friendly again since the winter, and I have to go and have nerve blocks in my neck for the next couple weeks because i have a condition known as Spondylosis and that causes a lot of unbearable pain, but I'm having a good day today. I have a lot of hobbies, but mostly the outdoorsy type, I am a very active person. I am 48, a stay at home wife to a wonderful man, we've been married for 22 years and it seems only yesterday to me. I am mother of three all of which are grown and married, and have three beautiful granddaughters of course being a grandmother they call me Nana. I am a Christain, but not perfect, just striving to be, I have my faults believe me. Well that I feel is about enough for me. If anyone is interested in being friends I'll be glad, can't promise to post daily, but I'll will as much as possible. I do check my mail several times a day. I just can't stay online for long periods of time for we only one phone line due to finances. Thanks for reading and have a very BLESSED day everyone. Teresa
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamaluv2boys
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:44 PM
Hey Teresa, I first have to say I love your screen name of goofnugget!!  We're a silly family & always making up silly names for each other!  I'll have to use that one the next time, if you don't mind.  Now, my name is Carmen & I've been on the cafe about a week & totally addicted!!  Welcome, stop by to check out my pics or anytime you want to chat or just say hello!! 
teachermom06
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 5:50 PM
hi, love your name.  I am an older mom too.  welcome.  jeri
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)