Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi i'm new here, and a stay at home mom

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:53 PM
  • 11 Replies
hello! my name is tina, and i am a stay at home mom wtih 2 kids. my son is almost 3, and completely out of control. I have a baby girl ,and she is 6 months. she is the easy one, however she never sleeps. I started this to connect with other moms like me. none of my friends are stay at home moms, so they have a hard time understanding how crazy and hard it really can be. so i hope to meet some new mom friends.
tina
my screen name is- anniejackmom
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
minileesmama
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:02 PM
Hi, Tina.  Welcome!!!  Im Kelli and Im a stay at home mom as well.  I have only 1 child and he is about to turn 1.  He's a handful!  I couldnt imagine having more at this time.  I know it must be tough.  I used to think sahm's had it easy-HA!  Boy, was I surprised when I became one!  It's a 24/7 job (with love).  Hang in there!  Im sure you'll meet many other moms in the same boat.  Talk to ya soon.
sexxymommy25
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:03 PM
i know how u feel i m a stay-at home mom too my son is almost twon and he has down-syndrome and he is as active omg he runs me crazy
LoveMyJJ
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:13 PM
Hi and welcome!  I'm a sahm too (one 3 month old boy).
cluttermommy
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:15 PM
Hi!  I'm a SAHM too and have three children... 5, 4, and 16 months.  All of my kids keep me busy, but the 5 year old is the one who gives me the most trouble (and always has!)  Heck, my husband doesn't even understand how hard it is to be a SAHM... he doesn't understand why more doesn't get done around the house!  As much as I complain though and as stressed out that I get I admit... it is hard, but I love staying home and feel blessed that I can.  I'd love to chat anytime!
jrose5617
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:20 PM
Hello Tina. I'm a SAHM of two boys, 5yrs and 4mo. It is a lot of work but worth it! You came to the right place to meet new friends who have so much in common.
Jennie345
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:49 PM
Hi my name is Jennie well im a new mom of one, im allso a stay at home mom. Jade is only 3 months old she is colicy and she dont sleep.  Im all so hopeing to meet some new moms like me. I dont have a lot of friends around where i live cause i am a mom. I come from a small town . some days are so hard for me. some people say being a stay at home mom would be so easy its not. You do give up alot to be a stay at home mom. I would not change the fact that i stay home cause i get to be with my daughter every day.

Jennie345

julz777
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:57 PM
Hi, I'm Julz I'm not a sahm but hopefully soon I will be or at least part time.  I know how hard it is to be at home with my kids and to work and then come home and take care of them.  I give props to all mom's that stay at home. Also to the working moms that manage to still have a strong connection with their kids.  Either way it's alot of work but totally worth it.
katieshep
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:02 PM
Hi!  My name is Katie and I am a sahm of two girls, one is 3 years old and the other is 8 weeks!  Would love to chat with you anytime!
solkristina
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 1:03 AM
hi tina, we are on the same track, im also a stay home mom of 2 years little guy...and very hyperactive and on the learning stage...im also new here and even new to the place where we are now, we jus move in...big adjustment too.. u take care and hope to hear from u..
jerszedragon
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 1:09 AM
Hi, My name is Jennifer and I have 1 son.  He is almost 7 months.  I am a SAHM too, so I know how it is...feel free to message me if you wanna chat!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)