Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey all, I.m new

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:47 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hey, ladies.  My name is Anna.  I am 28 years old and my husband, Dale, is 29.  We have a wonderful sun named Gabriel, who will be a year on April 9th (I can't believe it).  I am a full-time mom and full-time PhD student in the area of Public Health.  So, I have a busy life.  I am just looking for a place to hang out with other moms, and get to know some people.  Hope to get to know everyone.  Once I get a little more comfortable, I will post some pics.  I am kind of cautious about that type of stuff.  Anyway, nice to meet you all.  Anna
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
julz777
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:51 PM
Hi, Anna I'm Julz.  I have a 4 1/2 month old daughter and an 11 year old daughter.  They grow up so fast.  I'm the same way about the picture thing.  I have some posted but you can only see them if your one of my friends.  This way I can pick and choose who see's them.  You can do that also if it makes you more comfortable.  Then after you've spoken to a mom a few time and you feel comfortable with them make them your friend.
bizlady
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:10 PM
Hi Anna,

Welcome! My daughter will be 6 in April. She is so much fun. I am so glad to be able to spend so much time with her.

I hope you have a great time here.

take care,

Loretta
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)