Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never alone

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:18 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi! a new member hoping to find friends and advice of all sorts.A day with five kids is never a dull day.I am looking forward to meeting new friends and sharing what life brung my way having a family of five and doing it all on my own.
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Alex3mommy
by on Mar. 23, 2007 at 11:23 PM
Hello Tears and welcome. This is a wonderful place, there are tons of groups that you can join. I have only been on here for a few days and I am loving it. I think I may be addicted to CafeMom.
momma84
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 2:30 AM
Hello I am a mother of a 2yr old...and I am a stay at home mom...this seems like a great way to meet people and share stories and problems....
Haydensmommie
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 2:32 AM
Hi!

I think I am addicted to cafemom! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
hipsmom
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 2:40 AM
I am a mom of 5 also Robert28 Rebecca20 Bonnie19 Frankie17 and Alec12. Never alone for long, but sometimes I do like being alone its QUITE!
fantastikjenn
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 2:43 AM
FIVE!!! wow! you were a bizzy girl and it didn't stop there cause i know i don't have enough time in my day for me or whatever. how do you do it? please share with me all your wisdom you got. how old are they? girls/ boys? what? i am new to the cafemoms. it is great! very addicting. i mean look- it is 2:37 am. and i am still on here. with one kid on my lap laid out! jacob, 9 months. keeps moving the more i type words. but do i get off and go to bed. No---! it is kinda like this is my time now. that i have to sacrifice more sleep, just to get a few adult conversations going. silly! silly! me. i will deffinetally be tired in the morn. but this is when the house is sleeping. so,  ya, know. anyhoot!!! i am getting kinda delerious so, i am gonna check out. i am already half way there. welcome! talk at you latter! make me a friend if you want to. i'll invite you too. we can see who beets who to the invite key. kidding. don't pay me no mind. out-ie! c-ya!
mellie_mom
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 2:54 AM

Hi Tears...My names Melissa and I'm also a mother of five kiddos....I've only been on here for a few days and let me tell you....I'm addicted....My hubby loves that I'm on this website and doesn't really complain when I'm on the comp 4 too long....because this site keeps me less on MYSPACE!!!!....lol...There's SO many groups to join to help you or just to have fun and talk to other moms like yourself......It really helps for a mom like me that is pretty much home all the time and by the end of the day wanting to pull my hair out...lol...it's a good place to get away or just vent for a while....I love it....so have fun and welcome!!

p.s. Seems like we have something in common (5 kids)...so feel free to add me!...ttys

jerszedragon
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 3:00 AM
HI and welcome..i'm sssooo addicted to this site!!! I"m  a SAHM of one alomost 7 month old son.  Feel free to message me if you wanna chat!!
romahe
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 3:03 AM
Hello, I am a mom of four and I'm enjoying to chat here
boysx5
by on Mar. 24, 2007 at 6:53 AM
Hi and welcome yes with five kids you never know what day you will have glad you joined come chat with us other moms out there going through the samething
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)