Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hello..

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2007 at 1:29 PM
  • 5 Replies
My name is Jen I'm new here. I got the link from myspace and wanted to check it out. I'm excited they have something like this, I used to be a member of momsonline until it disappeared. It's nice to speak with other moms and realize your child is NOT the only child who acts the way they do. haha. I hope to get to know many of you. <33
by on Feb. 11, 2007 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Robin
by Group Admin on Feb. 11, 2007 at 6:35 PM
Hi Jen,
I'm glad you're here!Smile
Robin
boysx5
by on Feb. 11, 2007 at 7:18 PM
Hi I also just joined and left another group this site looks great so far. I'm Julie a mom to five boys
TSDKarateGirl
by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 6:56 AM
I am soooo sorry. I did a post and run! I forgot to check back! :(  I'd blame it on mommy brain, but I think it's just my own brain going completely blank!

5 kids?! You have my respect... I love my 2 boys, but I definetly could not handle anymore. They give me a run for my money as it is!! I am always amazed by people who have big families, because it's something I know is hard to do.. especially when they all get involved in different sports and you end up running around like crazy trying to get them all to their events.

I promise, this isn't another post and run! I'll check back!!! Cool
tis
by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 8:35 AM
glad you joined Cafemom!  Welcome!!! this is a great place!
TSDKarateGirl
by on Feb. 17, 2007 at 8:37 AM
Thanks... It seems like a very nice place.. I've just spent the last 2 hrs on here!! I've got to get in the shower cause I need to leave in an hr.. lol. I'm hooked!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)