Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Mom!!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:07 AM
  • 2 Replies

My mom is driving me crazy, I don't know what it is but sometimes I want to write her off, but when I see her, She is my mom and I love her. There is 5 inches of snow outside and its snowing again, She told my DH she would home around 7 pm, well its about 4 minutes to 9 and she hasn't come yet. She just makes me so nervous, i'm afraid something is going to happen to her.

I'm more then certain she has a bf, which I wouldn't mind my dad wouldn't want her to be alone, but he has been gone for almost a year. What is going to make me upset is the fact she is keeping it from me. Here are some things to make me think this. A couple weeks ago I went to her house to give her mail, Well it was about 10 am in the morning and My mom don't get out of bed till noon, She was fully dressed and meet me at the door and wouldn't let me come in. And the last week, She hasn't been coming home, she said she don't like her new house and can't fall sleep till 5 am and so she has been staying at a "friends" house, and the friend she says, I don't think she would stay there. And you know if she didn't crawl out of bed a noon, she probably would not stay up till 5 am the next day.

she is always making Dh do things, take wood to her house, that she don't stay at anyways, take care of the dog. and calls him at 10 30 at night to take a guy to the hospital, that she has help taken care of.

Well she finally called she will be here at 45 minutes, and i'm going to bed, to switch rigs even though she has to get up and come sit with my kids, cause its like 12 degrees out, so dh can take me to work tomorrow...

I think I just bitch to much..LOL this is like my 3rd post today. Stephanie

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
autumns_mom22
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:10 AM

Well if she has a Boyfriend and is hiding it from you maybe she feels somewhat bad about her dating again after your dad died. That could be a possibility. Maybe you could just talk to her about it. Or just let her tell you in her own time.

Codysmommy639
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:13 AM

Quoting autumns_mom22:

Well if she has a Boyfriend and is hiding it from you maybe she feels somewhat bad about her dating again after your dad died. That could be a possibility. Maybe you could just talk to her about it. Or just let her tell you in her own time.

Maybe, if its who I think it is, then I might have promblems with it, I do not like this person at all!! I just think she could do better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)