Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

maybe tmi, cramps question

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:16 AM
  • 5 Replies

I'm in the middle of my cycle, and I'm having menstral like cramps. It isn't so bad that I have to take something for it, but it's enough to bother me. What could be causing it? Anyone else have this happen to them?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:17 AM

Are you having pain while peeing or pressure? is it located in a certain place?Is your pee cloudy or smelly?

Because i love my little girl  Because yes i am Bipolar

Because Trisomy 18 Has affected my life For my grandfather (lung cancer)

for my mother in law For my aunt

Pink and Blue because infants deserve to be remembered too

WHAT COLORS ARE IN YOUR LIFE?

steph2884
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:19 AM

No, there's nothing weird about my pee, but if I'm straining or peeing I get a sharp little pain on the lower left side of my stomach.

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

Are you having pain while peeing or pressure? is it located in a certain place?Is your pee cloudy or smelly?

Logan_Bellasmom
by Falling Starr on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:21 AM

You most likely have a bladder infection. make an appointmet with your dr or you obgyn cuz they pain will get worse i know i have one right now.

Quoting steph2884:

No, there's nothing weird about my pee, but if I'm straining or peeing I get a sharp little pain on the lower left side of my stomach.

Quoting Logan_Bellasmom:

thebestbrianne
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:27 AM

Happens to me most cycles. I don't know much about it, but some people cramp when they ovulate if that's the right time period. I never paid attention in health calss!

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

steph2884
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:32 AM

It could be that, I'm on day 14 of my cycle, and it just started a few hours ago. It also happens sometimes after sex.

Quoting thebestbrianne:

Happens to me most cycles. I don't know much about it, but some people cramp when they ovulate if that's the right time period. I never paid attention in health calss!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)