Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Overwhelming.....

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:50 AM
  • 2 Replies

Life in general is overwhelming me.......

First my husband and I co own a trucking company with his parents, we have no work until January 5 and thats if we are lucky. Business is slowing drastically due to the economy. We can barely make our monthly bills, so after Christmas I must find a job. Leaving my 6 month old son with my mil who she and I do NOT agree on how my son is to be taken care of...yesterday was my birthday and it royally sucked...I still feel like crying over it....My husband is sick with who knows what...and my son is waking up every hour and i cant seem to figure out why.....My family is bringing all their drama to me like my moms love life my lil sis stupidity and my big brothers problem with keeping his woowoo in his pants and some how all that is my fault......My self esteem is the lowest it has ever been, I have no appetite, and all i want to do is sleep but i cant because my son..........Just plain overwhelming at the moment...........

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
heathers5500
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:58 AM

I know how you feel! my husband will find out tomorrow if he has to take a month off in January, the company he works for makes auto parts, and instead of doing a layoff they are trying to get enough people to voluntarily take a month off without penalty, and he's the only one working right now so it's kinda scary!

Jenny301
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:10 AM

I am so sorry you are going through all of this.  Tell the people who are laying all of their problems on you to back off.  Maybe have your hubby talk to your MIL and set some rules in place for watching your LO.  Hang in there.  It will get better.  If it gets worse, you might want to go to the doctor and get some medicine.

Trying To Conceive with Butterfly Pictures, Images and Photos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)