Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO WHATS THE WEATHER ?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:06 AM
  • 34 Replies

WE GOT SNOW AND BLACK ICE  here in tacoma,wa NO SCHOOL IN SOME AREAS ITS REALLY SCARY OUTSO ITS SUPPOSE TO GET 20DEGREES TONITE EVERYONE BE SAFE.MAKE SURE U BUCKLE UP.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmom71
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:08 AM

Its warm and very windy in Ohio.

JAX_Mami
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:08 AM

60 right now tomorrow the high will be 75 and possibly rain. gotta love fl LOL

dusky_rose
by Sue on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:09 AM

We got snow tooo... Brrrrrrrr! Hello from Everett.

Daemons_mommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:09 AM

Ice and it's supposed to keep dropping tonight. Tomorrow the high is 13 and the wind chills can be -15. I'm in the Chicagoland area of Illinois. It sucks!

wishbearmom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:10 AM

It's brutally cold here in eastern WA state. It's about 8 degrees, but the temperature is supposed to dip below zero for the next several nights. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tln1
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:10 AM

Mangotea- Where do you live?

I am in Portland, Or and our weather is about the same. I snowed late last night and today (a few inches I think) and I think the low is around18.

Love Being  a MomI love photographylittleboy.giflifesabitch.gifcountrykaz_momwithattitude.gifperfectpisces.gif

lakajungurl
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:14 AM

today it was warm and very windy like 30-40mph winds .i have my AC on cause i got hot ! now tomorrow it's supposed be cold again and freezing rain and onTuesday we have the possibility of snow again !!last week we got snow and ice everywhere !! gotta love Texas the weather changes every 5 seconds !!!

GinaHarris
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:18 AM

I am in Arkansas. Todays high was 70 and tonites low is suppose to be 29 with a chance of freezing rain! This weather is cRaZy!!!

starleigh21
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:19 AM

I'm assuming it's 20 below with the windchill, we should have about 10 inches of snow on the ground, with about 2 more that's supposed to fall through the night, and it's supposed to be 30 below windchill by mornings, lol.

gotta love minnesota.

santa green

wesleysmom08
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:21 AM

It was COLD today. It was very coold and tonight it is -15 degrees and cold.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)