Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hello

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:07 AM
  • 6 Replies
time to share what you love and hate the most during the holiday season!!!!! please dont hold back.
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
allensavannahs
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:11 AM

i love the smells i hate how people forget its about family not how much you get or how much it cost

boy n girlexpecting boy

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

Lisa_729
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:12 AM

Being away from family.  I feel bad that my parents and in laws don't get to celebrate with my kiddos.  But at the same time it is a blessing that we don't live close to family.  Because then it would be a huge fight as to whose house we went to, how much time we spent there, and blah blah blah.  My parents are divorced and live 3 hours away from each other (they live in Oregon) and my hubby's parents are divorced and live about 30 min to a hour away from each other (they live in Cali).  So not only is it a fight as to what state we would go to, but who we stay with, who we spend more time with and blah blah blah. 

Princess_Digi

I love the feeling the spirit of Christmas can bring to many homes such as giving to the less fortunate but I hate how all the companies see it as a time to make more money.. they really take the fun out of the holidays!

Emails get old, nobody has time to write real letters, and getting JUST bills in the mail is enough to drive any Mamma mad! Sound familiar? Come join us at The Greeting Exchange by clicking on my siggy! We have birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, The Dollar Exchange, and just because we're thinking about you. So if you'd like to make memories, get greeting cards and post cards than I have the PERFECT group for you!! Everybody's welcome!!

wesleysmom08

Well, i HATE the crowds at any store. I did almost all of my shopping early in the year. People are so rude. The associates are so grumpy. It just puts me in a bad mood when i am looking forward to the holidays.

anetrnlov
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:13 AM

I love everything about the holidays.  I only wish I had more money...I absolutely love shopping for people and would get gifts for everyone I knew if I could.

wesleysmom08
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:25 AM

I AGREE!

Quoting Princess_Digi:

I love the feeling the spirit of Christmas can bring to many homes such as giving to the less fortunate but I hate how all the companies see it as a time to make more money.. they really take the fun out of the holidays!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)