Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help... this is a slight emergancy!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:58 AM
  • 11 Replies

Alright, so we are in desperate need of extra help this Holiday Season! Before you press the X, I am NOT asking for money/hand outs. I am asking for your help to find my "babies daddy" so I can try and collect something, anything from him.

I've looked, and googled and done about everything I can and since he still lives with his Mom and Stepdad I can't find him. I can how ever find some things about his dad, but nothing useful like phone number/address.

Obviously, I can't afford to pay for it either! If anyone knows a way to track a person down for free, please let me know. If you want to try and see if you can do it I will PM you the name and state he lives in.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

And don't worry, by the first of the year I am going to court for court ordered child support! I just need a little help RIGHT now and need to get into contact with him... and yell! LOL..

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillie023
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:02 AM
I'm confused... what exactly do you want us to do?
mybaby825

The only way I know that is free www.whitepages.com But I am sure that child support will track him down as long as you give them his last known address Good luck

rarara11

Bump.  Hope you find him.

roxy85
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:04 AM

I don't know how you'd go about finding someone online for free, but I'll give you a bump. If your child's father has run off and hasn't been helping I doubt he'll step up now just because it's the holidays.

Proud Army Wife and Former Soldier...

baby development

TinaNichole
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:04 AM

?? how do you want us to help?

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Damienne
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:06 AM

PM me, I will try for ya :)

kerrysmom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:06 AM

If you know his social security number that's a start.. This will give at least his last known address and where he worked last..

Jeanine
sxwalke
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:08 AM

My x lives within minutes of me and child support place cannot find him or get him served to make him pay.  He works under the table too so it screws me.  Most agencies have a 30 day time frame in which they have to come back with results for you....have you started the paperwork for that??   Other than that you could try calling PI's and seeing if they do any pro bono work       I dont know how much info you know about him...if you have his social you can easily find a most recent address.....ever filed taxes with him??   Know where he works or the field he is in?

kaker104
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:15 AM

Look up his parents that he lives w/.

Dianne1259
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:24 AM

I have a membership with Reunion.com.  I can track him if he has any family members on there. PM me if you like with the information.

IN THE MIDDLE OF DIFFICULTY LIES OPPORTUNITY (ALBERT EINSTEIN)

DIANNE-2.gif picture by chefddr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)