Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who elses kids go running from santa?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:54 AM
  • 6 Replies

every time that our son sees santa, he goes running screaming in the other direction!we went and got our xmas tree yeasterday and the tree farm we went to has a guy that dresses up there.well he came out and as soon as my son saw him, he started screaming!! we all couldnt help but laugh. santa pulled out a candy cane and he imededialy shut up! lol.wetryed to get our pic but..yeah....as soon as we got next to him he started screaming! not even trying to go to the mall this year.anyone else??

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

pregnancy calendar
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
athenax3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:56 AM

My youngest loves him from about 15 feet away, any closer than that and he may as well be satan as far as she's concerned! But as long as he waves and laughs from her designated safety zone, she's thrilled.lol.

jazzyandpat
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:59 AM

my dd goes running up to him lol. but then again she is 9,

Sherri77
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:59 AM

My little guy only likes santa from afar as well.  I took him to see santa last week and he wanted no part of him.  He didnt scream, but there was no way i was getting him to sit on his lap.   The pic is on my page with him and santa...  i think its pretty funny.

mamalinzie
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:01 AM

My DD is 33 months, and is really not a fan. She talks about how much she loves Santa and how cool and nice he is. But when we see him in person, she clings to me and won't even look at him.

Yesterday was my husbands work Christmas party for the kids, and Santa was there, handing out presents to the kids. A lot of the kids were running up to him, giving him high 5, sitting on his lap, but not Scarlett! When it was her turn to get a present, she clung to me. She didn't scream and cry, but probably would have if I tried to force her to sit with him. (I wouldn't do that.)

lapcounter
by Super Mom on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:05 AM

My oldest daughter who will be three in Jan. Loves Santa when he is on TV. But you get her around him in person look out the vocal cords work folks. Now for my little one who turned one this summer loves him, smiles at him, waves. They had their pictures taken with Santa two weeks ago, well one did, I have one picture the the youngest on Santa's lap and the other by herself in Santa's chair!

christy1977
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:13 AM

My son is 6 and we havnt got his pic taking with santa since he was 2 because of him crying like some one was out to hurt him.  We even went to Disney and did not get some pics with any of mickey and friends because of him being scared.  We went to have bk fast with pooh and friends and that was a joke and a wast of money.  (he wanted to leave as soon as we put our foot in the door!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)