Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to put a lil lough in someones day.

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

well my aunt called me last night about chirstmas. we set a day aside to exchange gifts and eat cookies at my house. when i was on the phone with her i had told her im starting to bake my chirstmas cookies all ready.she asked me what ones i was starting to bake. so i told her. then she asked me are you making your peanutbutter kisses cookies this year. i told her yes i am why? she had said i want the whole batch of them for me this year for chirstmas they are my fav cookies from you. lol ok fine i told her i will put a whole plate aside just for you this year. t old hubby about. also is fav cookies i make. he looks at me and says she will have to fight me for them things lol. hopping someone gets a good lough out of it as i did.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tes1proudmomma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:17 AM

Haha how funny.

Must be good at making them if you have people fighting over them!

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

mommy98
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:26 AM

I know the feeling cause hubby went to the store this week and baught the biggest can of peanut butter that he could find just so I could make him some old fashion peanut butter cookies.  He will eat all of them if I don't hide them.............LOL So I know what you are talking about............LOL

jazzyandpat
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:36 AM

i must be lol. only thing i do differntly then any one else is i add extra peanut butter. in a batch of it i add almost a whole jar of peanut butter lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)