Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok wow?!?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:27 AM
  • 13 Replies

wow i must really be out of it today...i poured my 21 month old his second bowl of cereal, kix, yum...anyway...i put the cereal box in the fridge and the milk on top of the fridge where the cereal goes and walked away...then stopped looked back and realized what i did lol oh welldo not disturb

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tes1proudmomma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:28 AM

We all have those types of mornings..it's alright! :)

Lilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

HuntersMomee
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:28 AM

i couldnt fins the wet wipes the other day....

they were in the fridge??????

KYChica
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:29 AM

lol I have those moments all too often. Yesterday I was pouring Orange Juice , & for some reason the OJ carton went to the bathroom with me. The scary part is , I didn't even realize it until I got done in the bathroom & was putting the OJ back in the fridge. That's when you know you need a vacation !!!

Patty24momof5
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:29 AM

I DO THIS ALOT I HAVE 5 AND THEY ALL ARE GOING EVERY WHICH WAY AND BEING SOOO LOUD AT TIMES IM LOST,LOL!

DEDICATED DOLLS WEIGHT LOSS AND TONING (Just click here on the name to join!)WE HAVE CHALLENGES,WEIGHINS,PICS,MEASUREMENTS,AND DIET TIPS AND INFO!

Rhynestonefreak
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:30 AM
It ok, yesterday morning DH was drinking milked and asked for some more and I poured OJ in with his milk...yeah yuck

A Jan. baby!!! Parker (6-1-07)

SherraG
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:31 AM

I have done that exact same thing!!!

kaker104

Lmao... I've done that. My funniest moment like that was when I was putting on makeup one morning. I reached down for my concealor and pick up my lipgloss and as I was opening it I realized what it was. So I put it down and picked up the concealor. I opened it and rubbed it on my lip. Bout that time I realized what I had done. I could only shake my head and wash off my mouth. Lol.

mom_2_3crzyboys

lmao thats a good one

Quoting KYChica:

lol I have those moments all too often. Yesterday I was pouring Orange Juice , & for some reason the OJ carton went to the bathroom with me. The scary part is , I didn't even realize it until I got done in the bathroom & was putting the OJ back in the fridge. That's when you know you need a vacation !!!

cassie_1986
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:32 AM

we dont have that issue with the ceral and milk because we keep both of them in the fridge...for that reason and plus it seems to keep it fresh longer where we live...ive left my phone in the fridge overnight because i went down stairs to get my son some milk and set my phone down and i went looking for it the next day and found it in the fridge

OkieGirlKatrina
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:32 AM

It took me 5 tries to get the key in the ignition before I realized I had the keys for my hubbys car instead of MY car.....  My son laughed at me :-(  Im ready to go back to bed LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)