Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you remember your first orgasm? lol

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:16 AM
  • 19 Replies

Kind of a weird question , I know. But I was thinking. I got pregnant at 15 , so obviously I was sexually active very early (Teen girls on here , don't follow by my example!!!) , anyways , But I don't remember having my first orgasm  until I was like 18 or 19. Makes me wonder if the men I was with were really bad at their job !! jk lol. But seriously , do you remember your first big O!!?

_EDIT_ I should have been more clear. Do you remember your first orgasm that someone else gave you? lol Not by yourself , in that case I'd had about a thousand orgasm's before a man gave me one lol.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sierracarlisle
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:19 AM

oooohhhhhhhh yyyyeeesssssss! :) I was 15 BUTit was with  my now hubby and he was my first.

jennie300
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:21 AM

yes i remember,i didnt know what was happening,lol,that was a long time ago

MistiOrtiz
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:21 AM

yeah I do...and I was about the age you were.....I was a bad example also so no one do what I did either!! LOL BUt my DH was the one to give me the first big O....that was a long time ago!! LOL

Rhynestonefreak
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:22 AM
Why would a teen be on here if they weren't pregnant or had a kid? lol...ANYWHO..yeah I remember....and it was goooooooooooood haaha

A Jan. baby!!! Parker (6-1-07)

KYChica
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:24 AM

lol Good point. I just don't want them thinking it's okay to keep doing what I did. !!! I kinda feel like mother bird to the youngins sometimes , even though i'm only 23 lol

Quoting Rhynestonefreak:

Why would a teen be on here if they weren't pregnant or had a kid? lol...ANYWHO..yeah I remember....and it was goooooooooooood haaha

mamakas2
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Yes, I do. I was 18 and it was during oral with this guy in college. He was older, I think 26, and had an off campus apartment he shared with his brother. I was madly in love with him and he was just a male slut and treated me like crap, but man, could he work that tongue! I was sitting on the floor in his bedroom, legs open (obviously), with my back against a bag of laundry.

Mommylisa7
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:29 AM

Glad you added the edit because I would have said I didn't know. LOL I am VERY sad (and happy) that it didn't happen until I was 40!  Thank God it finally happened! 

kristaldlopez
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:31 AM

I was 16 with my hubby

snwalways
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:38 AM
Yes I remember mine... I was 16 and it was with my now hubby at his mom's house.
pregnant
shecallsmemom04
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:40 AM

yep, i was sexually active for years without an orgasm.  my husband gave me my very first, it was awesome.

"there is no greater feeling the the world, than the feeling you get when you save an animals life....be a part of the solution and not the problem, spay and neuter, report animal abuse, adopt, and save a life."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)