Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ROMANTIC WEEKEND, WOOHOO, PLZ READ

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:54 AM
  • 5 Replies

SORRY, I HAD TO SHARE THIS. I HAD A WONDERFUL WEEKEND. DH AND I HAVE BEEN THRU ALOT, WITH MY SK'S AND ALL, BUT HE MADE UP FOR IT FOR SURE. HE TOOK ME SHOPPING SATURDAY AND TOOK ME FOR A NICE STEAK DINNER, JUST THE 2 OF US. HE FOUND A SITTER FOR MY SON AND EVERYTHING. WE WAS GONE ALL DAY LONG. IT WAS SO WONDERFUL. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH....I JUST FEEL SO BLESSED..HAD TO SHARE MAMAS. HOW WAS YOU ALLS WEEKEND? I HOPE IT WAS GREAT!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tigereye_30
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:00 AM

Thats great i'm glad you have a great hubby....Mine is also a great one would not trade hom for nothing in the world I'm glad you had a viry nice time.

lyrick24
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:05 AM

That  was very nice of him. I had a good one too. My hubby took me to buy a new stove for my kitchen, then we went by the mall to look at the Christmas decorations and bought some more things to decorate with and of course some santa socks which I love and then we went to cici's pizza which I love. We laughed the whole time!

Melissa

burch731
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:08 AM

I had a great weekend too ~ my hubby & I are seperated right now but we are trying to work on things so this weekend my parents kept the kiddos & he took me out to a nice dinner, to the mall, to a movie & then we went & stayed the night at his house & it was the first time that we have slept in the same bed in a really long time so it felt nice to be snuggled up to him all night.  Wish me luck that things keep going good & we work everything out & get back together!!! 

paperlace59
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:11 AM

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful weekend!!!  We stayed indoors out of the blizzard all weekend!  Now we are in the process of digging out.

bergencounty
by Bronze Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:13 AM

sounds like a keeper to me ....

nice to hear about moms being treated they way they should.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)