Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas cards

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM
  • 4 Replies

Well, I have been so busy that I haven't even started my cards yet. Usually I make them but I just dont have enough time to do that this year with my 2 1/2 year old always trying to get into trouble that I need something quick.. sooo I was thinking of taking this picture I have of her decorating our tree

or this one that i cut a bit

and getting it printed in matte instead of glossy.. then taking my gold shimmery permanent marker and writing "Merry Christmas" and signing the bottom right with the year in the upper left corner. Possibly getting that white framing aroung the picture.. Which pic should i use.. and is this just a corny idea??

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
evaleesmom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:32 AM

i like the top one.. or if you can take one from a different angle so you can see her face but still make her act like shes putting on the orniment.. that would be cute too

Tracy2863
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:34 AM

I love it. Maybe you could do another angle, like the pp suggested, and do two pics on the cards. I bet they will turn out sooooo nice.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:38 PM

Hi KatelynsMommy

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

♥ I Love Christmas ♥

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!

\The CafeMom Admin Team

KatelynsMommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:11 PM

Thanks for your suggestions.. I ended up making the cards at riteaid  and then adding in a forward facing wallet and they came out awesome.. Ill post one soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)