Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what are so signs that ...

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM
  • 7 Replies

your so is  getting ready to leave  you ?How d oyou react when  they wont pick up the phone or  respond to text....How  do you feel when they knowingkly break your heart and do not care ?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MySpaceMomof3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:28 AM

If this happens...I tend to just fall back a little. Stop sending thos "I miss you " texts, quit calling all the time. Go hang out with your friends, or spend some extra time with your kid. I think guys just get overwhelmed sometimes....JMO

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:30 AM

i think that you should confront him when he gets home. make sure not to cause a fight over it just calmly ask him whats going on. tell him how you feel.

resamerie
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:34 AM

The other mom was right. Just fall back some. The old saying of playing 'hard to get'. Believe it or not, it works. I actually thought mine was leaving me years ago and decided it was time to go on. Once he sensed I was going forever, long story short, we're married 5 years now. Just act like you don't care. Don't ask me why it works, but it does.

Mellhanks
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:35 AM

Just leave him be no man is worth the stress.

smilingmomma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:38 AM

i turned off my phone and turned off yahoo so that way i wont bother him,I think when he gets home i am  ust going ot give him the kidsand turn and go back to bed ..He can  deal with the four kids  tonight .

greenie63
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:40 AM

ignore him lol. sounds funny but it works, he'll come after me and say gee honey why haven't you talked to me and then he's mr lovey dovey. things have changed in our relationship though, about 3 yrs ago he left for another woman. it wasn't until 6 months ago that he proved to me he seriously loved me and wanted his family back. In those 3 years i had 2 serious relationships, one i was engaged to. My SO knows these both still love me and it bothers him. To be honest it feels like i have the upper hand now so to say but things are so much better then they were 3 years ago. your hearts breaking, i know that feeling so well but don't let this take over your life. hugs momma.

smilingmomma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:39 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)