Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Play Kitchen Review (pics)

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
  • 10 Replies

I have seen a lot of mamas on here talking about the play kitchens (including me).  We bought one for my daughter for her fist Bday and she loves it.  It's really cute.  It makes boiling and frying noices with lights to look real.  It has a phone and lots of storage.  We bought her extra pots and fake food and it all stores in the kitchen. I know she is 1 and can grow into it. I just feel it's been the best toy we've bought yet. Just wanted to share!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wvuchick430
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:31 AM

thats cute!!! my MIL bought my boys one for christmas!!!! i cant wait My 2.5 uses his piano as a cooker haha he comes up and says "french fry? choco milk?" and goes and presses the keys and comes back with them haha

athenax3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:32 AM

That is a nice one! (we have the same grocery cart too, lol) We bought our dd a kitchen for this christmas- I can't wait for her to see it. But we bought an inexpensive one from Wally world (48 bucks, what a deal, and the reviews were mostly fabulous). But I do wish we could have afforded one more like this one, it's beautiful!

AbyssShadows
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:35 AM

how much does this one cost? id like to start saving for it for my little girl..maybe for her birthday this summer

ZoeCY
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:36 AM

Thanks!  We were planning on getting our daughter one for her first birthday in February and we were looking at this one but weren't sure.

Floridachick777
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:39 AM

We just bought my kids the same kitchen! We paid $80 for it at Walmart!!

SAMANTHA

CadencesMommy07
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:40 AM

We got this one at Wally World too! It was on sell for like 79 bucks I think. I know seventy something.

Quoting athenax3:

That is a nice one! (we have the same grocery cart too, lol) We bought our dd a kitchen for this christmas- I can't wait for her to see it. But we bought an inexpensive one from Wally world (48 bucks, what a deal, and the reviews were mostly fabulous). But I do wish we could have afforded one more like this one, it's beautiful!

CadencesMommy07
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:40 AM

We got this one at WalMart on sell for 79 bucks! I was excited.

Quoting AbyssShadows:

how much does this one cost? id like to start saving for it for my little girl..maybe for her birthday this summer

athenax3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:49 AM

hmmm, I haven't gotten hers yet, ( I did site to store shipping) maybe if I could come up with the difference it might be worth the extra $30...something to think about for sure...now you've got me thinking about it, lol, I'll obsess.

Quoting CadencesMommy07:

We got this one at Wally World too! It was on sell for like 79 bucks I think. I know seventy something.

Quoting athenax3:

hnwyman
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:51 AM

My son is still too young for a play kitchen, but I just had to say that we he has that same Curious George and he LOVES it.  It's his buddy!  Haha.

CadencesMommy07
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:35 PM

HAHA the George is every where in my house! We even had to buy another one for back up since I wash hers so much.  The day wouldn't go on without George!

Quoting hnwyman:

My son is still too young for a play kitchen, but I just had to say that we he has that same Curious George and he LOVES it.  It's his buddy!  Haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)