Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone gotten pregnant while on your period?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:49 AM
  • 4 Replies

I guess I should have known, but recently I was telling a close friend how I was not feeling well, and that if I didnt know any better I would think I was pregnant. She of course started prodding me for details about things and I ended up telling her that we have lots of sex when Im on my period because he doesnt have to pull out(ugghh I hate that term but I dont know what else to call it! Withdraw?? even worse!! LOL) She was like WTF are you 12?? You think you cant get pregnant on your period?? I really didnt think you could, I mean, Ive heard its supposedly possible, but Ive never known anyone it happened to....Soooo, its possible I could have gotten pregnant during one of these times???

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MySpaceMomof3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:55 AM

bump

sarahtaj
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:57 AM

umm yes you can definitely get pregnant on you period. you can get pregnant anytime. and anyways sperm can live up to 5 days in you.

Sarah Mother to Triston - Age 3

Come join my group. For IL moms who want to meet new friends for their kids and themselves

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ILmomplaygroup

Looking for someone you never met? Someone you haven't seen in years but can't seem to find? Join my group and see if others can help while helping them find their lost someone too.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/LostandFound

MySpaceMomof3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:05 PM

UH OH....

Quoting sarahtaj:

umm yes you can definitely get pregnant on you period. you can get pregnant anytime. and anyways sperm can live up to 5 days in you.

MySpaceMomof3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:13 PM

huh....so I guess its not THAT common....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)