Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this ok?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

I am writting a letter to my girls from Santa Clause. I would ask my husband what he thinks but I am at work and won't see him until late tonight.......thinks this sounds good?

Dear Brooke, Cassidy and Alexis
    Merry Chirstmas! I see that you 3 have been good this year and I am looking forward to stopping by your house while you are fast asleep.
    Brooke, I really enjoy how much you are enoying dance! You do so well and are just beautiful to watch! Keep up the good work! You are also doing so well in Preschool. Keep working hard and learning lots as that is so important as you get older!
    Alexis, you have really improved in basket ball! I get a thirll out of watching you (even though you can't see me!) Keep working hard and practicing and I really believe you will go very far in the game!!!!
    Cassidy you have grown so much in the last year I can't believe you are almost 2 years old!!!! You are a very smart little girl learning so much so fast.....counting to 10 already and sining your ABCs!!! I love to listen to all the songs you love to sing..."the wheels on the bus go round and round!!"
    Looking forward to the cookies you always make for me Brooke! They are the best I have ever had! Please put out some carrots for my raindeer as they get very hungry with all the flying they have to do!

Keep up the good work girls!!!!
                                        I will be seeing you soon
                                        (but you won't see me)
                                        Your friend,
                                        Santa Clause

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvbeingamommy3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:57 AM

no thoughts? Nothing at all? I think i am going to quit posting on here cause I never get anything...thank you for all your help!

lillitigator88

haha... great idea and great letter

luvbeingamommy3

Thank you!

Quoting lillitigator88:

haha... great idea and great letter

brettsmomma
by Tammie on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:58 AM

great letter!!! I am getting one for free for Brett from santaclause In. I never thought to write my own awesome idea!! I will do that next year :)

MikeysMom51108
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 11:59 AM

I think it's a sweet idea, and a cute letter. Your girls will love it!

Don't be discouraged by lack of responses, most of the women on here just want some drama...

agunderman
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:00 PM

aww..that sounds good..now i want to do that for my boys...

luvbeingamommy3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:03 PM

thank you

I used to get it from a website for all 3 girls but they all said the same just changed the names....I thought this way I could make it a little more personal for each girl

MommyOnLI
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:03 PM

Quoting luvbeingamommy3:

Merry Chirstmas! I see that the 3 of you 3 have been good this year and I am looking forward to stopping by your house while you are fast asleep.
    Brooke, I am really enjoy how much  excited to see that you are enoying dance so much! You do so well and are just beautiful to watch! Keep up the good work! You are also doing so well in Preschool. Keep working hard and learning lots as that is so very important as you get older!
    Alexis, you have really improved in basket ball! I get a thirll out of watching you (even though you can't see me!) Keep working hard and practicing and I really believe you will go very far in the game!!!!
    Cassidy you have grown so much in the last year I can't believe you are almost 2 years old!!!! You are a very smart little girl learning so much so fast.....counting to 10 already and singing your ABCs!!! I love to listen to all the songs you love to sing...especially "the wheels on the bus go round and round!!"
    Looking forward to the cookies you always make for me Brooke! They are the best I have ever had! Please put out some carrots for my raindeer as they get very hungry with all the flying they have to do!

(but you won't see me)
                                        Your friend,
                                        Santa Clause

alithemklady
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:07 PM

Quoting MommyOnLI:

Quoting luvbeingamommy3:

Merry Chirstmas! I see that the 3 of you 3 have been good this year and I am looking forward to stopping by your house while you are fast asleep.
    Brooke, I am really enjoy how much  excited to see that you are enoying dance so much! You do so well and are just beautiful to watch! Keep up the good work! You are also doing so well in Preschool. Keep working hard and learning lots as that is so very important as you get older!
    Cassidy you have grown so much in the last year I can't believe you are almost 2 years old!!!! You are a very smart little girl learning so much so fast.....counting to 10 already and singing your ABCs!!! I love to listen to all the songs you love to sing...especially "the wheels on the bus go round and round!!"
    Looking forward to the cookies you always make for me Brooke! They are the best I have ever had! Please put out some carrots for my reindeer as they get very hungry with all the flying they have to do!

(but you won't see me)
                                        Your friend,
                                        Santa Clause

luvbeingamommy3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:07 PM

ok thank you for that.....however was just asking if it sounded alright, and it wasn't the end result. However not to worried about correct grammar as this is for a 1 year old, 3 year old and 8 year old......

Quoting MommyOnLI:

Quoting luvbeingamommy3:

Brooke, I am really enjoy how much excited to see that you are enoying dance so much! You do so well and are just beautiful to watch! Keep up the good work! You are also doing so well in Preschool. Keep working hard and learning lots as that is so very important as you get older!

(but you won't see me)
Your friend,
Santa Clause

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)