Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would drive you to divorce?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM
  • 50 Replies

Do you have one set thing that would drive you to divorce or now that you've been married awhile are there several things that if they are not change will have you charging out the door?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LoveMy7
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM

Cheating!!

jillbailey26
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Cheating would have him out the door so fast he won't even know what happened.  No way am I leaving my home...lol.

~Jill~

jodyann2

Quoting LoveMy7:

Cheating!!

Aislinn

Hitting me would result in divorce or make me a widow, one of the two. Cheating, depending on the circumstances. Most likely, though, cheating would get his behind booted out the door.

Kchambers
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:18 PM

cheating

abuse (in any type or form) towards me or kids

Loveless marriage

Karina

Proud Air Force Wife, Boricua, Pa' Que Tu Lo Sepas!!!. Breastfeeding, Vaxing, Spanking, CIO, Co-Sleeping, Circumsizing, Pro-Choice, Extremely Liberal, Recycling, Animal Lover Mother Of 2 and 1 On The Way!!!

richgirljj
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Quoting Aislinn:

Hitting me would result in divorce or make me a widow, one of the two. Cheating, depending on the circumstances. Most likely, though, cheating would get his behind booted out the door.

No man will ever hit me.  So, if he were to attempt it, our marriage would O-V-E-R.

Heatherg777

Abuse or Cheating of any kind would get his ass booted.

pncthomas

Only two things off the top of my head:  CHEATING and ABUSE!  (That means me or my kids!)  I have an awesome husband and I cannot say that this would never happen, but I hope it doesn't because I have truly found the one I love and want to be with for the rest of my life!  We took our vows, but sometimes, things get in the way!

kids stockingProud momma to Nolan and wifey to P.J.!

jennie300
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:20 PM

cheating,anything else we could work threw.

mama2my4
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:20 PM

Just living with him somedays!!!!! and hitting me, I dare him to do so, after I kicked his ass, I would send everyone one of my 6 brothers to do so as  I was filing for divorce

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)