Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kiss and Regret....(advice needed_

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hello ladies!  I hope all of you are doing well, but I need advice...

There's this guy that I've been crushing on for about 3-4 months now.  We are friends and hang out when the opportunity presents itself, but due to my car breaking down, I haven't be able to see him like I used to.  Well, we had the talk about being anything more than friends and he stated that he usually doesn't get involved in the "baby daddy" situations (which is what I have) and the fact that I live with my son's father and his parents at this time doesn't help the siutation.  Well, he came over last night and we alked around the neighborhood and talked.  While we were standing at the car, he asked me to keep him warm and had me hugging on him, which was nice.  Then he was smelling my neck and hair saying that I smelled good.  After he did that for a few minutes, he kissed me.  I was a little in shock, but it was a nice kiss.  He kissed one more time after that and then he left around 11p.  He texted me after he got home and was like, he didn't mean to lead me on.  WTF??  How can you kiss me after I've waited for this kiss for so long and then say you didn't mean to lead me on?!?  I asked him about it today and he said that he didn't want to kiss me and then not see me for 2-3 weeks afterwards, which is understandable, but is that a reason not kiss me?  Any input is welcome!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
WildKat
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:21 PM

Wow - I don't know what to tell you.

At first it sounded to me like he just wanted to "kiss" and not be "involved", if you KWIM.

But if you're still living with your ex and his parents, it could be that this new guy doesn't want to come between a family that, in his eyes,  may not be done yet.  (Of course, if that's the case - he shouldn't have kissed you...)

Like I said - I wish I knew what to tell you - just be careful Momma.

Peace,

Kat

Kris77
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:22 PM

I'm sorry, but it sounds like he's playing with your emotions.  I would keep him strictly on a friendship status.  If he figures out that he really likes you, then HE needs to be the one running after you.  Keep your feelings to yourself, no more intimate and personal questions.  Respect yourself and don't let him have you in a confused state of mind.

Let me just say... I hate this part of "dating"... where you don't know what the other is thinking.  Ugh.

Mom2RJnVA
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:27 PM

Thanks ladies!  I will keep all of that in mind!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)