Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IM SCARED OF YO GABBA GABBA!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:23 PM
  • 34 Replies

the characters on the show creep me out!!! am i the only one??

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thebestbrianne
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:24 PM

I've heard a lot of people say that. I think it's funny and my daughter loves it!

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

AJSMOM722
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:27 PM

they dont creep me out..but i think they are strange!!  guess who ever created that show must of been doing some crazy drugs to think up that stuff..lol

santahatmc.gif picture by ajsmom722
happyholidays.gif picture by ajsmom722

chinkyeye0711
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:28 PM

LoL  my son loves that show,he even has the green one at home as a stuffy

KerriS
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:29 PM
Not me!!! I LOVE the show. I think I might have actually pushed it onto my kids in the beginning, they love it now too. They are getting a ton of YGG toys for Christmas and they're going to be so excited!
mindyannjohnson
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:30 PM

No, they freak me out too. I refuse to let my son watch it!

stephtill

Nah, but I noticed the beginning of the theme song is like the beginning of Pee Wee's playhouse.

kdasgirl
I love Yo Gabba Gabba! It cracks me.. the stuff they teach is so random. "Don't bite your friends!" haha.. they have way better music then other kids shows too. My son loves it when Noggin plays the Roots song that was on Yo Gabba Gabba.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
luvbeingamommy3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 12:31 PM

lol my 1 year old freaks out when that comes on...from excitment! she calls it "go gaba gaba gaba gaba" lol she loves to dance and sing with them so I don't mind them.....they are better then Barney her other fav show!

JuJuBee07

At first I thought it was kind of weird, but my Daughter loves it! That show teaches kids so much stuff, I think it's great!

Nahjela

OMG I totally hate that show and won't let it on my TV. It is one of the strangest, creepiest things I've ever seen. It is so gross and eeewww, I couldn't even imagine my two-year old watching it, and can't figure out why it's on Nick. And that host guy or whatever he is, barf and ick. The whole thing is just freakish in a bad way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)