Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to the DRs today for my anxeity.

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

I feel like its a stupid reason to go to the doctors but i am just so tired feeling like I am not in control and that I snap on everyone and I hate my panic attacks!  I hope there is something they can do to help me because I can't deal with this anymore. Wish me luck ladies!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
northernmommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:18 PM

good luck

babies

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
IlovemybabyJ
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:20 PM
Good luck! : ) I hope he has something for you... I had an anxiety attack the other week and the Dr gave me Lorazepam (sp?) it was very helpful. I hope you feel better soon

IzzysMommy2005
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:24 PM

Sweetie, there is nothing wrong with talking to your doctor about your anxiety.  I'm on Zoloft now for mine and it's helping me so much.  I wish you luck.

Brooke501
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:27 PM

It is not a stupid reason for seeing your doc. There are so many people in the world that suffer from anxiety. I personally suffer from Social Anxiety Disorder. Your doc might give you something to take every day or something to take when you have an attack. He will probably recommend a counselor for you. I am pretty sure that you will not be his only patient that he sees for anxiety.

Good luck and hang in there!

momof18tozero
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:29 PM

You are so smart to go to the doctor. You will feel a million times better after you do. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)