Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

H2O Steam Mop?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

I was thinking about getting one! Has anyone tried it and do they actually work?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomtoConner
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:39 PM

No but I want one sooooo bad!!!!

Pregnancy ticker

corbyzmom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:40 PM

ditto here!

Quoting MomtoConner:

No but I want one sooooo bad!!!!

Penguin_of_Matt
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:40 PM

I don't have one but I want one!

tomsmom07
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:42 PM

same here I'm going to get myself one after Christmas my lil present to myself

tippymorgan08
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:49 PM

I saw them in Target a few days ago and I think I'm going to invest in one. I want the Reliable T1 Steam floor mop though, as many of the other steam mops have absolutely horrible reviews on numerous sites. We mainly have hardwood floors, and we're thinking about getting a pet which is why I want one. Right now I use a Swiffer and they say that the liquid used for the Swiffer is very dangerous for animals. If it's dangerous to animals, then who knows what it could do to our little guy when he begins to crawl. Steam is the safest way to clean so I'm all for it.

johnsoncaj_25
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Ty ladies I have been wondering about them and thinking of getting one with income tax

mommyslate
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:58 PM

I haven't tried it but I asked for one from Santa!!! LOL.  I hope he gets it for me, I'm gonna email him right now and remind him.

momyof4
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:02 PM

I have the shark steam mop. and I LOVE IT!!! It makes my wood floors so shiny and my bathroom floors look super clean. I highly recommend a steam mop for anyone with kids.  it picks up just about any old stain from floors. 

You know we are moms,when all we want for Christmas is cleaning supplies LOL!!!!!!! My Christmas wish is one of those small hand held carpet cleaners. I think its the small green machine something like that.

ashleigh24
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:08 PM

I was thinking about getting one too! I also am thinking about getting one for my mother in law but I wanted to make sure it was good first so I have to get one first! HEHE I hate using all those chemicals!! Where do you think we could the best price for one??

ashley-2.gif picture by TagzObsessed

mommyslate
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:09 PM

I know!  I was just telling my friend I know I'm a mom now because my Christmas list consisted of PJ Pants, an H2O steam mop and a double boiler. LMAO

Quoting momyof4:

I have the shark steam mop. and I LOVE IT!!! It makes my wood floors so shiny and my bathroom floors look super clean. I highly recommend a steam mop for anyone with kids.  it picks up just about any old stain from floors. 

You know we are moms,when all we want for Christmas is cleaning supplies LOL!!!!!!! My Christmas wish is one of those small hand held carpet cleaners. I think its the small green machine something like that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)