Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It shouldnt be this funny

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

My 2 yr old has been getting into the cabinets...so for the past month all the cans I have are dented and all over the floor and my pots and pans were everywhere and I had to clean them again before I used them. Well last night I went and bought the cabinet locks. He just noticed and is soo pissed....I cant help but laugh....Its the best $10 Ive ever spent!

mom rocks Pictures, Images and Photos

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
RhondaJ
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Awwww!  I bet he is!  That is such a fun age!

partieswithJenn
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:46 PM

LoL just hope hes not like My DD! She figured out how to open all those child locks before she was 2. We bought the one for the fridge and the oven and she mastered them too. The only one she couldn't get was the one that goes on a door knob. Only because you have to grip it tight to make it work. She just wasn't strong enough. I have to get her to pull the plug thingys out cause I can't get them but she can!

Quoting RhondaJ:

Awwww!  I bet he is!  That is such a fun age!

NichollHead
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:48 PM

My son loves to do that too, I put locks on them all but left him his one cabinet for play. It has tupperware, some toys and anything he sticks in their that day while I'm left searching the house for it...lol

Awesomemomm
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:01 PM

my son also has a little one he can use...He likes to hide his dads shoes in there lol

Quoting NichollHead:

My son loves to do that too, I put locks on them all but left him his one cabinet for play. It has tupperware, some toys and anything he sticks in their that day while I'm left searching the house for it...lol

mom rocks Pictures, Images and Photos

Mommy2_two
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:25 PM

We did that with my youngest and she got so mad that she pulled really hard on the door and BROKE one of the locks. Lickily it was the one that had the plastic storage containers in it so it was no biggie.  Since she can play in that one she leaves the others alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)