Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I AM A QUEEN!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:56 PM
  • 4 Replies

i am a proud strong woman, who wants to voice it to the world..or at least to those who care to hear!

I am a queen! I am strong because i hold down my household, support my Marine in the service, take care of my Beautiful baby girl, and love myself!!!

what about you ladies? lets hear all of you wonderful women tell us why you are a Queen!                          See full size image

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Bizymom24
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:58 PM

I work part time have 4 kids, ages 12 yr, 26 mo, and 12 mo old twins, oh yeah and I go to school full time to be an x-ray tech. And I just got 2 A's in my classes! I am SUPERMOM!

ucrchick84
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 1:59 PM

woohoo!! hooray for all of your achievments!

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 2:09 PM

Okay Ill play,

I am a queen because I take care of my family, and do whats best for my kiddos. I get up early, stay up late. Make sure everyone's fed, nutrition's foods. I budget so that we are comfortable and the money doesn't run out, I save so that we are okay, if we lose our income, I do whats best for my kids, I put God first, then my dh, then my children, I give to my community my time and my money, and I try my best to treat others how I would like to be treated.

ucrchick84
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:05 AM

wow! you make me look bad..LOL

i think there are a few more things i can start doing to better myself like you! thanks ladies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)