Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG starting to panic!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

half the time i don't know what the date is, it doesn't matter to me lol. i just looked at the little clock in the corner of my computer screen and OMG its already the 15th! i feel like such an idiot sometimes hahaha. every time i try to get things done, like wrap presents and such my hubby keeps on telling me how we have soooo much time, quit stressing out, don't worry about it right now, we have other things to do it can wait, and so on. OMG i still have to get my Dad a hotel room for Saturday (can't do that until Wednesday my friend has to get me a form so she can get my dad a discount) i still have to get a few things, i still have to do all the grocery shopping i sitll have to clean the house from top to bottom i have so many things to do and less than 2 weeks to get most of it done and the rest needs to be doen before this weekend! AAAHHHHHH now i'm starting to panic!

babies

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
britt_a
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:08 PM

yeah, i know how you feel! I basically only have presents for the kids done and a couple things for dh and that's it! I'm starting to stress too! I also have to scrub my house down too. I was without hot water for two days and water in general for a day and i am way behind! We are moms though (aka superwomen) we can do it!

beautifulinlove
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:09 PM
its only monday.....everything will be fine. just take one task at a time. :]
Princess_Digi
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:10 PM

I couldn't beleive it was the 15th either until I realized it was my dr's appt today. I have quite a bit of Christmas SHopping left to do and rarely any time to do it

Emails get old, nobody has time to write real letters, and getting JUST bills in the mail is enough to drive any Mamma mad! Sound familiar? Come join us at The Greeting Exchange by clicking on my siggy! We have birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, The Dollar Exchange, and just because we're thinking about you. So if you'd like to make memories, get greeting cards and post cards than I have the PERFECT group for you!! Everybody's welcome!!

momaloveof3
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:18 PM

Depending on the size of your house, you could clean 2 or 3 rooms each day and be done with it by this weekend.  Also when the kids are napping or taking a break watching TV sneak into the other room and wrap a few presents.    Just relax it will be ok.  Good Luck.

MaryAnnCotton
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:20 PM

A.  Punch your husband in the neck....j/k

B.  Write out a to do list.

C.  Have fun!!!

Hope that helps....

northernmommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:21 PM

lol i probably wouldn't panic so much about the cleaning if the kids would leave stuff alone for 5 minutes i think i need to get the hubby and kids out of the house for a day or two and scrub scrub scrub.

Quoting beautifulinlove:

its only monday.....everything will be fine. just take one task at a time. :]

babies

northernmommy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:23 PM

lol i wish i could do that but we are remodeling our house, the upstairs was unsafe with the outdated wiring and stuff so we are only using the first floor of the house and the only room with a door is the bathroom lol. we are kinda crowded. so i think i'll kick my hubby and the kids out of the house during the day this weekend and scrub. they can go to my FIL's

Quoting momaloveof3:

Depending on the size of your house, you could clean 2 or 3 rooms each day and be done with it by this weekend.  Also when the kids are napping or taking a break watching TV sneak into the other room and wrap a few presents.    Just relax it will be ok.  Good Luck.

babies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)