Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i couldnt believe it!!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

when we moved into our house almost 2 yrs ago,we knew we had to do the playroom over.its part of the garage and the roof was leaking.the other day it rained so bad the rug was soaked.it smelled and it was gross.so me and dh gutted out the whole floor.when we lifted the wood(it was a raised floor)we could not believe what we saw!!!piles and piles of mice and chipmunk or whatever else poop everywhere!!!!!!!it was so gross we had to wear masks!!!i think this is the reason why my kids were getting sick all the time!!if i ever see these people who sold us this house i think i will go off on them!!!!!

mommy to daniel and dennisplaying soccer

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
OfTheFaIIen
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:35 PM
They may not have known about the rodent issue. A lot of home owners have no clue that their homes are infested. Its why regular treatments are such a necessity.

Truth can be found if only you would see it.

ceashell707

That most definetly could be a reason your kids were sick.  That and mold.  Eww, moldy poop.  I'm glad you found it, sorry it was there to find.

nemiller

ew!  maybe the old owners didn't understand what the problem was, either?  oh well... at least you know what's up now.  that's silver lining, i guess.  good luck with the home repairs, mama.

ghfreak
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:37 PM

when we ripped up the floor there were so many ho;es for the critters to get in!!!!they didnt even cover them up when they built the floor!!everything in this house was done half assed.now we have to wait for money to fix this.lord knows when that will be!

mommy to daniel and dennisplaying soccer

geeez
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:39 PM

That is gross.  I can't believe the prior owners new of the situation and did nothing about it.  This is probably why your kids r getting sick.  Although it sucks, at least know you know why.  Hope the kids r o.k.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)