Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Who's sick of grumpy husbands...raise your hand!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:37 PM
  • 48 Replies

"RAISES HAND, RAISES BOTH HANDS!"...

lol

so what do you do to deal with grumpy husbands. Does yours get grumpy during holidays?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sethsmom25
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:43 PM

Um, did i write this?  Ugghhhh, my husband gets so grumpy and always over stupid things,  Me on the other hand, i have to always try to be cheerful and hold down the fort.  What about me?  He travels and gets breaks, but not me!! My fam lives 13 hours away so i don't ever get a break!  I feel you!

candysue
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:47 PM

My man has been a major ass these last few weeks so I know exactly what your talking about.   I think it must be in the air because I was talking to a friend of mine and her man is acting the same way.  What jerks.

UNRESERVED THE GREATIST BAND TO EVER ROCK THE STAGE!!!!

we rock

PoisonousBlonde
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this

ME... DH has been a straight up ass for the past few months. I hate living with him. All he does is scream and yell about everything. He's really just p*ssed me off.

img381/8154/99620876gs2.gifthimage021.jpg jasper witlock hale image by mrscullen1jasoer2.jpg jasper image by NiK_ThE_NuT7255646.jpg Jasper Hale image by mabudachi3OMEYUP.jpg Team Jasper image by sspatlan88

mamaleah17
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:52 PM

I will definitely raise my hand for this one. He is sick of work, so he is always complaining about it. He has been sick lately and I have to deal with his whining. Yesterday, he fell and banged up his knee and is being a grump about that. Here I am almost five months pregnant, taking care of the kids and everything else. A man couldn't be a women for 5 mins lol! That felt good to say!

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:53 PM

frustratedI just want to pull my hair out with the way dh has been lately!!!!!

autumnsmommy02
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Both my hands are raised! Heck I told my mom to raise her hands too! LOL  My husband is grumpy so dang much I just always want to leave all the time. I just can't take his grumpiness on top of the 24/7 housewife and mommy stuff. I have a 6 yr. old autistic daughter and the grumpiest 6 mo. old son (takes after daddy).

So I definitely am sick of grumpy husbands!

kat247
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:54 PM

Mine has been a total 100% grade A ass!!!! we fight about EVERYTHING. Hes always grumpy and pissy. I think he took my pms when I got preg. lol.

pregnancy
Beautifulnewmom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:55 PM

me me me

Im a vaccinating, disposible diaper, spanking, cio, loving my baby. Mamma don't like it, WHO CARES!

okrasin
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:56 PM

It's got to be in the air. My husband was being an ass the other day, and now I think he is trying to figure out how to get me to forget it.

Quoting candysue:

My man has been a major ass these last few weeks so I know exactly what your talking about.   I think it must be in the air because I was talking to a friend of mine and her man is acting the same way.  What jerks.

dani_schu
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Oh I totally agree with all you ladies! My hubby sits around yesterday, cuz it was his off day...well guess what I work full time too and work on the house stuff all weekend cleaning up after him and the kids....no off day here!!! and then he gets pissed if I ask him to do one thing!!! what is with that????

nerdy
*Danielle*:
Mother to Landon and Logan. Wife to Travis.
Full Time Mom, Office Manager, & Student.
Part-time X-ray tech.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)