Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you ladies getting the men in your lives for Christmas??? Please read and help me out here! Thanks!!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:02 PM
  • 9 Replies

My fiance is soooooo hard to buy for,He is so pickey and when I ask him what he wants he says "I dont need any Chistmas presents" UGH!!! And then to make it worse he puts 4 presents under the tree for me and says he is not done shopping for me, and should we buy some more presents for the kids.They are not even his kids!

And to top it all off (you may have read my other post) I thought it would be sweet to get him a Butter rum Lifesavers sweet storybook, just like the ones he used to get as a child.Has to be the butter rum Lifesavers, and guess what, they are no where to be found in Minnesota.I need some help here, i'm really bummed!simple frown

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Tinyhourglass
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:05 PM

Buy single rolls or a whole package & make your own sweet story book!  As for an actual gift IDK my guy is picky too.

dani_schu
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:06 PM

well my dh is obsessed with Bill O'Reilly so I got him an autographed copy of his new book, and then I got him a new pillow, cuz he complains about the one he has now...the new one is super nice...and spendy--not your run of the mill pillow! haha! and then a couple shirts! thats about it! he already told me I'm not getting anything.....we'll see if that holds true.

nerdy
*Danielle*:
Mother to Landon and Logan. Wife to Travis.
Full Time Mom, Office Manager, & Student.
Part-time X-ray tech.

TeriMommy2Boys
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:07 PM

We usually don't get each much, cause we usually go shopping when we get our income tax check...BUT I am getting him this tool from Sears, its an all in one screw driver set...Its a screw driver with built in pices, I think it comes with like 25 things in it...So when he is looking for the screwdrivers, he can just pull this one out and its all in one...he doesnt have to look for the small pieces its very nifty and its under $30

Rebecka83
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:08 PM

try some online stores for the butter rum lifesavers...I dont know my husband says the same thing "i dont need anything" so I let my 7.5 year old pick out a few presents for him. Hes really into the Oakland Raiders so she got him 2 of those fold up camping chair things that are raiders, raiders sunglasses, and a raider lanyard (he wears a badge to work everyday so she got him that to hang his badge from), she also got him this screwdriver thing that she said she saw him looking at when they went shopping together. So he got that from them and I got him the new guitar hero game for the ps3. But nothing will beat what he gave me he went shopping the other night and was gone for hours we live in a small town with a walmart theres no where to be gone for hours. But he came home threw my present at me and said open it. I did I can never wait til christmas. It was a digital photo frame and he was at a friends house loading pics that he had been taking for weeks onto it. So sweet..

AmelieH
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:26 PM

here is the list so far:

electric guitar

cuisinart coffee maker

a beer making kit (thought it would be fun)

cologne

wallet

pullover fleece

thermal socks

light up mirror for shaving

call of duty: world at war for PS3

a bunch of other little things

DaycareMommy123
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM

bump

MammaRed
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:50 PM

Well, my husband is a total "gadget geek" so since he bought the whole Plasma TV with surround sound package over teh summer when we bought our new house, I bought him the BLU-Ray DVD player for christmas and a couple DVD's for his stocking.

But what does your fiance like?  Tell us al ittle bit about him and maybe we can figure out some stuff he might like  :o)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
DaycareMommy123
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:08 PM

he loves 80's rock, alot of bands I never heard of. Loves boxes of baseball cards, autographed, but what ones to get? He looks at the $400 boxes..lol.And he likes everything that is a million dollars..lol. Thats all I know. He hates getting cologn,clothes,food,gift cards....pretty much all of the normal guy gifts.I thought about getting him an electric shaver, but i dont know what is good.

Quoting MammaRed:

Well, my husband is a total "gadget geek" so since he bought the whole Plasma TV with surround sound package over teh summer when we bought our new house, I bought him the BLU-Ray DVD player for christmas and a couple DVD's for his stocking.

But what does your fiance like?  Tell us al ittle bit about him and maybe we can figure out some stuff he might like  :o)

montanagal2005
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:21 PM

My hubby's hard to buy for - at least things we can afford right now! He wants a lift kit for his truck, a new winch, new tires for his 4wheeler . . . last year I got him a new rifle, when we could actully afford something. Now I think I'm just going to have to get him a new screwdriver set he's been wanting. I can never buy for anyone, lol! I'm the worst gift-giver.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)