Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should have SCREAMED in her face! **UPDATE in caps**

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:37 PM
  • 30 Replies
Ive had some past issues with my daycare that involve a girl who works there who has a pissy attitude towards me. She keeps dropping snotty hints about how I feed my DD too much and how I dont dress her warm enough. This girl is an only child who is 18 and has NO kids, but she thinks she knows everything because shes currently taking classes on child psychology! Give me a fucking break!

Well on Thursday I finished my finals early and went to pick her up. I walk in and I can hear my daughter screaming at the top of her voice. Lo' and behold these two idiot girls are just standing on the other side of the room ignoring her and picking in each other's hair!!! There was an older woman there too but she was busy in the back feeding kids! My daughter was the ONLY BABY CRYING, all the others were playing or napping!

UHM HELLO?!?! MY DAUGHTER IS SCREAMING AND YOU BIMBO'S ARE PLAYING FUCKING FOOTSIE WITH EACH OTHER?!?!? Well the older lady comes back out and yells at them to go and get my DD. She was in a swing (she hates swings, something I TOLD them a long time ago) and she was pissed off. She was so red in the face I knew she must have been yelling for at least five minutes or more.

Then the first girl laughs and says "Oh haha she was picking a gray hair out of my head."

I lost it.

"How the FUCK is your gray hair more important that my screaming daughter, whom you are being PAID to take care of?!"

Well that pissy girl comes up to the counter and hands me Raine and she has THE FUCKING BALLS to tell me that Raine was fussy all day. My daughter was perfectly happy when I dropped her off that morning and the ONLY time she screams like that is if shes in pain or she needs something. Those girls were IGNORING HER!

Once again I lost it.

"YEAH?! Well I'd be pretty fucking fussy too if I were being ignored all damn day!!!!"

I was so mad I grabbed Raine and walked out. When I got home I called the director of the daycare and told her that Raine would NOT be going back next week. This week was supposed to be her last week anyway, but I had made SEVERAL prior complaints about that girl. I had also prevously expressed concerns about the care she was getting (diaper rash, food on her face and in her hair, dried snot all over her face and clothes ect). Im so stinking mad that she was treated that way and Im even madder that those idiot girls tried to make excuses and make it seem like it was Raine's fault! GRRR!

---Update---

OK SO I TOOK SOME WELL STATED ADVICE AND MADE A FEW PHONE CALLS. APPARENTLY THIS PARTICULAR DAYCARE HAS HAD A FEW COMPLAINTS IN THE PAST, BUT NO ONE TOOK THEM SERIOUSLY I GUESS? I DUNNO. BUT I CALLED IT IN AND NOW ITS OUT OF MY HANDS. THE DAYCARE DIDNT HAVE IT IN THEM TO CHARGE ME FOR THIS WEEK (MAYBE BECAUSE THEY KNEW ID FIGHT THEM OVER IT), AND IM HAVING MY FRIEND WATCH HER TOMORROW MORNING WHILE I GO TAKE MY NEXT FINAL. NEXT SEMESTER IM GETTING A PERSONAL BABYSITTER AND SOME FUCKING NANNY-CAMS! THIS SHIT WILL NOT HAPPEN WITHOUT ME KNOWING EVER AGAIN.

Truth can be found if only you would see it.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OfTheFaIIen
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM
bumping myself, still mad lol
tdmag
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM

OOOOh I would be mad too!

OfTheFaIIen
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:42 PM
Yep, wanted to rip her damn face off
Quoting tdmag:

OOOOh I would be mad too!

purpleroses_04
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:44 PM

OOHH i would have been hott also

i have even gone as far as calling the directer away from her home to complain!!!!!

ohmsgrace05
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM

That is ridiculous...congrats on not flying over that counter and onto her head!!  Glad you got her out of there....you could file a complaint with the state if you wanted too.  I have had my fair share of bad daycare experiances too!  My DD is at Appletree Academies now and we absolutely love it!!  There may be one in your area if you are looking...

heartstolen08
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM

I would have been close to ripping her face off! I am so scared to take my son ot daycare for that very reason!! I would kill someone if they did that to my son!!

Happy Holidays!

Kim24kids
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:46 PM

Omg I really think my hubby would of been bailing me out cuz i would knocked there A$$es OUT!!!Sry there are Idiots ot there=( Glad U took her outta there!

mommy2twoangel
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:46 PM

Want me to go kick their asses?? 

My daycare has this one girl in the morning that serves the early kids breakfast.  Well my kids get there at 6:30 (I have to be at work at 7) and they sit at the table.  They are both saying "mommy, I want breakfast" and this dumb ass is just standing there staring at them.  Finally, I ask her if she can get them some food.  For the longest time I wouldn't leave in the morning until they both had plates infront of them with food.  Now, I just go in and get the breakfast myself and serve it to them.  Most of the young girls there are just there to get a paycheck. and it irritates me to no end.

razmatazthespaz
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:46 PM

WOW!!! as someone who has worked in a daycare i can tell you that that is rediculous!!! there is a reason daycare costs so much and it's not so we can sit on our asses watching the kids scream! i am soooooo sorry you had to go through that!!! and i hope that if you decide to find another daycare you can get one that actually cares!!!!   wow now i want to scream at that chick too!!!!

Photobucket

mrspenguin08
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:48 PM

That's completely out of line and I would have done the exact same thing you did. There is no excuse for neglecting a child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)