Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you live in the Hillsboro, NH area....READ THIS. IF NOT, PLEASE BUMP.

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:19 PM
  • 18 Replies

I know many of you in the Hillsboro, NH do not have power, etc.  My house is not very big, but I have power, heat, and hot water.  I have two small girls that would love some friends to play with. If you need a place to warm up or take a shower, or even if you need to run some errands and don't want to take the kids. I am here for you. My name is Crystal. Send me a message for the phone number. My home is welcome to all. Call me for details.

I realize that most people without power are not able to read this...so if you know any way to get the message out to them, please do so.

IF YOU DO NOT LIVE IN THIS AREA, PLEASE BUMP!!!

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."   -Les Brownexpecting babybaby girl

Proud Mommy of Charity and Abbygail!

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jodyann2
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:20 PM

bump

haleyleedy
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:21 PM

bump

pregnancy

Sick of the Drama in other Pregnancy groups ??  Join Me at Pregnancy Support- NO DRAMA

http://www.cafemom.com/group/94049

hedtrippe
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:21 PM

bump how nice of you

im married to military but hate the army,co-sleeping,montissori schooling,athiest,pro choice,breastfeeding kinda gal so now that we got that outta the way its nice to meet you

kayla4507
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:22 PM

That is very kind of you although id pm them your number and not put it in the post just for safety reasons. People like you are hard to come by these days! God bless you!

CharityAbbysMom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:22 PM

bump

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."   -Les Brownexpecting babybaby girl

sybecker
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:23 PM

bump

Cali4YaAshley9
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:23 PM

Bump

CharityAbbysMom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Thank you. I did change it. You are right. You never know and I do have small children.

Quoting kayla4507:

That is very kind of you although id pm them your number and not put it in the post just for safety reasons. People like you are hard to come by these days! God bless you!

fairysurreale
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:24 PM

Bump.

HisTechnoAngel
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:26 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)