Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How many pairs of shoes

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:55 PM
  • 5 Replies

Ok so my DD has alot of grandparents and alot of older friends and cousins. So she gets alot of things, new and used. I was going through her closet the other day and was a bit amazed. Before i tell you how many pairs of shoes she had, i thought i would ask this

How may pairs of shoes should a just turned 2 year old girl have. That fit her of course.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MommyOnLI
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:57 PM

i dont have a girl or a 2 year old child.

DS is 16 months and mind you he doesnt walk yet and he has 13 pairs of shoes that fit him.

so i will assume a girl who is  older and walking would have at least 20+ (i will guess about 25)

Pregnancy ticker

Are you Due August 2009, come join my group!

baby

Elective C Section, Formula Feeding, Disposable Diaper, CIO, Pro- Vaxing, Pro-Circ Mommy to one of the best little men out there!

Blondee512
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:58 PM

My daughter always had a ton of shoes when she was little....she still does! lol  I would say she had about 20 pair when she was that age....different colors and styles of shoes, a couple pairs of sneakers, dressy shoes....well, she IS a girl. lol

strawgirl
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:59 PM

about 2 tennis shoes and 2 dress shoes a pair of river shoes and a pair of boots.  I think that would do it but my niece that lives with me has 26 pairs of shoes lol

crystaleon81
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:00 PM

my 2 1/2 year old has around 25 pairs of shoes...little girls are just too fun to shop for and she LOVES her shoes!!!

AFWifeNMom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM

Ok, thanks ladies. I don't feel so bad now. My DD had 38 pairs of shoes, but that is counting, drees shoes, tennies, boots, slip ons, rain boots, and snow boots. I am not even going to count her sandles because she can not wear them in the winter. I just wish her feet didn't grow so fast.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)