Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was SO mad!!!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:00 PM
  • 5 Replies

I went grocery shopping yesterday because a winter storm was headed our way. They were packed out, needless to say. people in there was so rude, I wanted to slap them. they had my bp up..anyways, I was looking at something, and another lady beside me was looking, well this one lady was in a hurry, so she ran her cart on thru, and smashed my sons fingers between her cart and mine...I was PISSED. I said, excuse me, aren't you gonna apologize for smashing his fingers, she turned around and walked off. I said damn, he's just a kid, is it that serious? she kept walking. I wanted to smash her fingers, LOL. Sorry, had to vent, I just don't understand why people are so rude.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brfischer79
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:34 PM

I'm sorry! Some people are just so freaking rude!

katiegirl
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:37 PM

I'm sorry! You would think people would at least apologize to a child.

CarlandTsMama
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:41 PM

I'm sorry about this... How horrible of that woman. Yesterday dd, ds and I were at Tuesday Morning and I was holding my baby so dd was pushing the stroller. Well apparently it was in a womans way so I told my dd to move it. When she moved it, she hit the woman's foot. My dd immediately said "I'm sorry!" but the woman gave her this nasty look and walked away. My dd is all about manners so she said "that was rude" I told her that yes it was but that doesn't mean she can be mean back. We then passed these other two ladies who were in our way and my daughter politely said "Excuse me!" She then looked at me and said "that's how it's done!" I was proud but she couldnt' believe how mean the woman was!

Sorchasmom
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:44 PM

I would have hit her.  There is no excuse or reason for anyone to act like that.

bphockeymom20
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:47 PM

I would have punched her right in her face, you hurt my kid you're getting hurt too. My fiances cousin thinks that she can smack my son in his mouth cuz he said no, She does not like me anymore cuz I told her off right in front of the whole family. You hurt my kid I am not going to be nice. LOL sorry about how rude people can be, poor liitle fingers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)