Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else having a crappy day?

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

Ok so I tried to make the house pmt Friday---they would not take my money (LOOONG STORY)))   so last night we get some snow -- no big deal I am from Indiana and 4 inches is not a lot.  I guess here in Oregon in some areas they think 4 inches is a big deal.  Well I leave today with my kids to go pay the house pmt and no one has been down our very hilly neighborhood---so I proceed to slide rather quickly down the street---jump a curb and almost go over an embankment.

But it does not end there-----I refused to go to town after that and after gettin gback on the road I am trying to turn around and get stuck----then when I get to moving I am sliding down the hill----finally I get on good ground and have to leave my car and walk home since it is uphill!!!

So an off duty police officer picks us up that lives near by and we proceed to slide backwards down the hill.

Finally get home and call the bank to ask them if I can make a partial pmt over the phone since hald the amount is in cash and they said NO!!!!!  WTH?  I tired to pay them Friday and they would not tke the money---who refuses money?

So now I am cleaning the house and I have filed a complaint with the Federal Reserve with all the problems the bank has given us.

So anyone else having a bad day or is it just me?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
awmw06
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:05 PM

yes, yes, yes, I am....lol...we had a winter storm last night, so no school today..anyways, I went to deice my car and start it up, as I had to pay bills too, and there was a clanking noise under my hood, and it smelled like it was burning...yeah, so I turned it off and came in...I have to wait for my dh to get home now to see what's up...man, i hope its not serious. we have no money, lol...so yeah, waht a day..

momintraining02
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:08 PM

I hope it is not serious either---it never fails something expensive always happens right around hte holidays!!!!  Hope your day gets better---I still have to wait and see what happens when my hubby has to try to get my car back home ----my car may have to hang out for a while!!

Quoting awmw06:

yes, yes, yes, I am....lol...we had a winter storm last night, so no school today..anyways, I went to deice my car and start it up, as I had to pay bills too, and there was a clanking noise under my hood, and it smelled like it was burning...yeah, so I turned it off and came in...I have to wait for my dh to get home now to see what's up...man, i hope its not serious. we have no money, lol...so yeah, waht a day..

momof124
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM

I know how you feel. we have been getting freezing rain today and my transmission is messed up in our only vechle and the kids only get like 3 thinga piece for christmas because I have to fix my van

Quoting momintraining02:

I hope it is not serious either---it never fails something expensive always happens right around hte holidays!!!!  Hope your day gets better---I still have to wait and see what happens when my hubby has to try to get my car back home ----my car may have to hang out for a while!!

Quoting awmw06:

momintraining02
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:25 PM

I guess we are the only three having a bad day----wish I knew the secret to having a good day today LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)