Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im gonna be alone tonight....

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:10 PM
  • 10 Replies

so does anyone have a movie suggestion? I want to go rent a movie cause I'm gonna be all alone tonight, DH has to work night shift :( I have nothing but my 6 mo here so im gonna be lonely. I want to watch a good drama or mystery. Any good suggestions?

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelicaRenee
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:14 PM

I don't really have any movie suggestions. but I can symphasize with you cause my husband works 12 hour night shifts so I'm alone almost every night. and then alone during the day due to the fact that he has to sleep. lol. I don't know if you like comedy but step brothers was kind of funny. lol. I don't really know what other movies are out right now though. sorry

rchl882
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Yeah this is exactly what my hubby is doing right now. Sorry :( It can be so tough, and I don't have anyone nearby

Quoting AngelicaRenee:

I don't really have any movie suggestions. but I can symphasize with you cause my husband works 12 hour night shifts so I'm alone almost every night. and then alone during the day due to the fact that he has to sleep. lol. I don't know if you like comedy but step brothers was kind of funny. lol. I don't really know what other movies are out right now though. sorry

brfischer79
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:15 PM

Have you watched dark knight yet?

kaitlynsmom1230
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:16 PM

theres a movie called Cleaner with Samuel L Jackson in it...I love it!!

Ziggy.Stardust
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:17 PM

I just watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", I thought it was pretty funny. Sorry i didnt realize you were looking for Drama or Mystery. Have you seen 'Secret Window' with Johnny Depp?

Rhynestonefreak
The Life of David Gale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my most favorite movie ever! It's kinda old, but SOOOO good! It has Kate Winslet and Kevin Spacey in it, the whole movie is crazy and the very ending makes you go "WHAT!?!?!?" it's a tear jerker.

A Jan. baby!!! Parker (6-1-07)

rchl882

nope.... is it good?

Quoting brfischer79:

AngelicaRenee
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:18 PM

my husband watched it last week and liked it.

Quoting rchl882:

nope.... is it good?

Quoting brfischer79:

rchl882
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:19 PM

I saw that one a few weeks ago... I LOVED it too!

Quoting kaitlynsmom1230:

theres a movie called Cleaner with Samuel L Jackson in it...I love it!!

rchl882
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 6:27 PM

I've seen Secret Window.... that's an awesome movie too!

Quoting Ziggy.Stardust:

I just watched "Forgetting Sarah Marshall", I thought it was pretty funny. Sorry i didnt realize you were looking for Drama or Mystery. Have you seen 'Secret Window' with Johnny Depp?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)