Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some dumb questions

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:32 PM
  • 8 Replies

I just found out that Im pregnant with my 2nd baby and im just about 5 weeks. but ive been really hungry and already have morning sickness and bad migranes....is this normal because they always say its too early to be getting those symptoms. what can i do about always being so hungry?? ive been eating small but frequent meals to see if that helps but I dont want to gain so much weight with my first pregnancy i gained 75lbs and thats too much so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated wreath

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
thebestbrianne
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:34 PM

That's all bull. I had bouts of nausia and some throwing up before I even new I was pregnant! It didn't get to be regular morning sickness till a couple months in, but it happens. There is always a chance you are farther along than you think, have you had an ultrasound yet?

Join me at Non-Religious Mommies!

It's ok to be open-minded!

2boysMoma
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:35 PM

That's normal for your 2nd, thats how I was.

They sell in Preggy pops at some yuppie grocery stores, they are for morning sickness.

MyHotComments.comMyHotComments
I'm the candle lady! Check out my profile and see what i'm into!
meg17
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:36 PM

no i havent even been to the docs yet cuz they want me to wait until im at least 7-10 weeks

Quoting thebestbrianne:

That's all bull. I had bouts of nausia and some throwing up before I even new I was pregnant! It didn't get to be regular morning sickness till a couple months in, but it happens. There is always a chance you are farther along than you think, have you had an ultrasound yet?

meg17
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:41 PM

bump

taleyu1432
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:44 PM

keep hydrated tons of water alot of the times we mistake dehydration  for hunger,always have abottle on hand and chugg it when you feel you want to eat that usually nips it in the bud/

Kays_Mama06
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:46 PM

I wish I could help you.. I never had morning sickness with my first and I don't intend to get pregnant again so I have no 2nd pregnancy experience.. lol...

Good luck though!

MedicMommyAnne
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 8:29 PM

I had morning sickness before I even knew I was pregnant. 

meg17
by on Dec. 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM

I bought some of those preggie pops from the motherhood maternity store and they work, i also just suck on candy canes and that helps alot!!!

Quoting 2boysMoma:

That's normal for your 2nd, thats how I was.

They sell in Preggy pops at some yuppie grocery stores, they are for morning sickness.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)